This FRENCH PROVINCIAL-styled home is located near the intersections of Highway 285 and 85 in the prime location of Brookhaven. (only 10M from BUCKHEAD and the BEST SHOPPING in the SE, bring extra suitcases!) Your family will not be disappointed with their stay! (1 BR/BA with Queen Bed on MAIN LEVEL) 5.5 baths, a GRAND CHEFS KITCHEN (with VIKING APPLIANCES) overlooks the STUNNING BACKYARD LIVING SPACE which includes: POOL, HOT TUB, FISH POND and DOLLHOUSE! . Guests can enjoy the SUN/EVENING ATL WEATHER and young children can play in the custom-built LIFE SIZE DOLLHOUSE and POOL GAMES! A GLASS ELEVATOR takes you through all 3 floors in this home. The SPACIOUS PRIMARY SUITE has a LUXURIOUS BATH, DREAM SHOWER!, and its OWN THEATER (with lots of movies to choose from). The SUBLIME BASEMENT SPACE includes another HOME THEATRE with STARLIGHT CEILING (Vegas VIBE) GAME ROOM, POOL TABLE, and GYM. LOTS of OUTSIDE LOUNGING SPACE for your FAMILY/FRIENDS (coffee or wine anyone?) Elegant-inspired millwork, custom masonry with designer fixtures and finishes throughout.
***Extra charges will apply to heat the pool. (basically needed Dec thru April) You must be sign the rental contract before your stay begins***
YOU MUST GIVE NOTICE IF YOU WANT USE OF THE SLIDE OR THE JACUZZI
There is a cost to heat the Pool and Jacuzzi of $150 per day.
The pool May not be heated if the temperature goes below 68 degrees and must not be heated overnight during winter months.
“111 Places in Atlanta That You Must Not Miss” by Travis S. Taylor. Check out the map for a general idea of the ________________________________________________________
***Government issued ID's are required to be sent in before your stay begins to rent this Home!
*** Service Animal's - We welcome them however you must provide 2 answer's
(1) is the dog a service animal required because of a disability? And
(2) what work or task has the dog been trained to perform? We are not asking WHAT your disability is (as we know that is not allowed,nor is it our business)
Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each guest stay
FREE WIFI included.
Full-size washer and dryer
Private gorgeous resort-style heated pool and spa
Great room with foosball table, bar, kitchen, and large wall-mounted TV
Kids playhouse in the backyard
Extra Large wall-mounted TVs throughout the home
Movie theater room
Work out room (No one under 14 & no one under 18 unsupervised with out an adult)
Elevator in home (not a Toy Please)
Starter kit with essentials which include coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry/dishwasher pods, and garbage bags
Fully stocked gourmet kitchen with everything you need to make meals at home
No Smoking in the home!
One small well-behaved dog would be considered with a paid pet and cleaning fee. Check with the property manager for approval before booking
Pet fee 265.00 per trip
6 BR / 6.5 BA / Sleeps 12 (8 guests included in the nightly rate. Additional guests are billed at 15.00 a night)
Master bedroom – One KING bed
Bedroom 1 - One KING and a baby crib
Bedroom 2 - One KING bed
Bedroom 3 - One QUEEN bed
Bedroom 4 - One QUEEN bed
Bedroom 5 - One QUEEN bed
Bedroom 6 - One KING bed
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
* PLEASE BE SURE TO READ YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU SIGN, ALL RULES AND EXPECTATIONS ARE IN THE AGREEMENT.
* The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests OR arrangements made with management (fines & immediate termination of the reservation may apply)
* You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the house rules.
* Only the Primary guests are allowed to make requests to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
* For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government-issued ID from the "booking adult" prior to arrival
* No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property without written permission from management.
* Pets are allowed, however, there is one-time pet fee and management approval.
*Any stays Longer than 5 days will be billed an additional cleaning charge may apply!
*** LOCALS Please Contact us Prior to Booking ***
DISTANCE TO BUSINESSES, ATTRACTIONS, AND PARKS NEARBY
Emory University Hospital ~ 5.3 miles
Americas Mart ~ 11.8 miles
Grady /Marcus Trauma Hospital ~ 12.7 miles
State Farm Arena ~ 12.3 miles
Mercedes Benz Stadium ~ 12-8 miles
Centennial Park and Atlanta Aquarium ~ 11.9 miles
Atlanta Zoo ~ 14.7 miles
Frequently Asked Questions
You must provide a selfie and your state ID when booking.
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING/VAPING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a one-time fee for the pets and they must be approved by management. If you do not tell us you have a pet with you then we will send you a $100 fine on top of the pet fee, if you do not pay the fee before your stay we will add an additional $50 for the time we have to spend getting it paid. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)