|Master Suite Queen|
|2nd Floor Guestroom Queen Bunk Full|
|3rd Floor Guestroom Queen|
Enjoy the historic charm of this Annapolis home built in 1920, owned by a Navy family, just walking distance from Main Street, with all the bells and whistles of a full renovation. The kitchens and baths have all new stainless-steel appliances and fixtures to complement the high ceilings and original hardwood floors.
Enjoy the cozy family room gather around the spacious new dining room table. Head upstairs to the 3 oversized bedrooms and 2 baths. The large en-suite Master bedroom has a sunny office space, and updates galore in the en-suite bath, including double sinks and a luxury shower. The 2nd floor guest room is perfect for the younger members of the family traveling. There is a Queen bed as well as a Twin bunk over a full bed. The 3rd floor's bedroom has an office and reading nook space and shares the full hall bath on the 2nd floor.
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 3 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 9:
- Second Floor
- Queen Bed
- En-Suite Full Bath
2nd Floor Bedroom:
- Queen Bed
- Twin over full bunk bed
- Full bath in the hall
3rd Floor Bedroom:
- Third Floor
- Queen Bed
- Reading nook
- Shared full bath on the 2nd floor
- Beautiful new gourmet Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Eat-in kitchen counter seats 2
- Dining room table seats 8
- Covered back brick patio
- Big Screen Smart TV's
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the code for the electronic lock on the front door. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 3 blocks
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Guest Gift Basket with wine, snacks, coffee pods and creamers!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Thank you so very much Derek! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Wayfarer!