Enjoy the historic charm of this Annapolis home built in 1920, owned by a Navy family, just walking distance from Main Street, with all the bells and whistles of a full renovation. The kitchens and baths have all new stainless-steel appliances and fixtures to complement the high ceilings and original hardwood floors.
Enjoy the cozy family room gather around the spacious new dining room table. Head upstairs to the 3 oversized bedrooms and 2 baths. The large en-suite Master bedroom has a sunny office space, and updates galore in the en-suite bath, including double sinks and a luxury shower. The 2nd floor guest room is perfect for the younger members of the family traveling. There is a Queen bed as well as a Twin bunk over a full bed. The 3rd floor's bedroom has an office and reading nook space and shares the full hall bath on the 2nd floor.
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 3 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 9:
- Second Floor
- Queen Bed
- En-Suite Full Bath
2nd Floor Bedroom:
- Queen Bed
- Twin over full bunk bed
- Full bath in the hall
3rd Floor Bedroom:
- Third Floor
- Queen Bed
- Reading nook
- Shared full bath on the 2nd floor
- Beautiful new gourmet Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Eat-in kitchen counter seats 2
- Dining room table seats 8
- Covered back brick patio
- Big Screen Smart TV's
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the code for the electronic lock on the front door. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 3 blocks
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Guest Gift Basket with wine, snacks, coffee pods and creamers!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
We want everyone to have a great stay but we understand that things may break or some items may get overlooked. We'll do our best to get them fixed.
We do ask that all guests TAKE TIME TO BE KIND. Common courtesy goes a long way. Sadly since the pandemic we have all witnessed an increase in aggressive or unacceptable behavior. Our team has taken a lot of abuse and experienced some very unkind guests.
Misunderstandings are one of the leading causes of guest complaints. Please make sure you read everything we send to you. This include the entire rental listing, all of our house rules, all photos, all emails & texts and all the help articles in your iTrip account. This helps avoid misunderstandings in the first place.
AGREEMENTTenant is at least 25 years old (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit The Wayfarer. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund.
BALANCEBalance is due 30 days prior to arrival date and includes a refundable damage deposit. The balance is due on _BalanceDueDate_. Payment may be made by major credit card. Damage deposit will be refunded within 7 -10 days of checkout pending inspection by cleaning firm.
CANCELLATION POLICYCancellations must occur at least 45 days prior to arrival date. If cancellation occurs 45 days or more prior to arrival date all monies will be refunded with the exception of a $100.00 administrative fee. GUESTS THAT DO NOT CANCEL WITHIN THE 45-DAY TIME FRAME WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT.
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo BBQ grills of any kind are permitted in the unit. No open flames permitted in the unit.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETSUnless Pet Deposit Paid before Checkin. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONAny reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
HOUSEKEEPINGThere is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or cable.
NONSMOKING UNITYour damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner or owner's agents may enter the premises: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter will be given (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If these items are not completed, the guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- No pets allowed on premises - unless Pet Deposit paid for prior to check-in.
- No Smoking.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Maryland, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Maryland or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCESTenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 8 people, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
MAINTENANCEPlease report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 487-4726