New Listing in Siesta Harbor!! Beautiful property across the street from Crescent beach with canal views in peaceful Siesta Harbor with heated pool, hot tub, gym, BBQ's & gated private beach access to Crescent beach. Cornet unit with nice views. Highlights:
Canal Water Views Throughout!!
Heated Pool & Hot Tub
Private Gated Access Across the Street Only 6 Minute Walk
King Ensuite Master with Water/Canal Views
WiFi & Cable Included (3 TV's)
Screened Lanai Automatic Blinds w/Remote
Beach Accessories Included
Community BBQ Grills
Clubhouse w/ Gym, Kitchen etc.
Assigned Covered Parking (1 parking spot per unit ONLY (regular sized vehicles)
Spacious FREE Laundry Room on each floor of the condo complex. No coins!
Elevator building or use the outside stairs with open air access to the unit... your choice.
Winter season: Please do not book dates that will leave gaps in between rentals that are less than a month.
This is a 55+ community which means that the main renter must be over the age of 55. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed as a part of the rental, but children as house guests can stay for a limited period of time. Ask us to confirm that your kids/grandkids are okay. No children may be present more than 14 days in a 3 month period, and this may extend to the renter before or after you so please ask. Adult swim is from 3PM-5PM, no kids in the pool during those times. No kids in the hot tubs as well.
In season, please book whole months only - e.g. Feb 1 - Feb 28 or Feb 1 - March 31 not mid-Feb to mid-March. Booking March into mid-April is okay and mid-month bookings are okay at other times. Ask if unsure.
Closest building to the beach access and the corner unit lets in plenty of light. Close to the south bridge on Siesta Key so getting on and off the island is easy compared to so many other complexes.
In a matter of minutes, you can be lying out on the beach...under an umbrella....on a beach chair with one of our soft fluffy beach towels sipping your favorite beverage all while soaking in some healthy and natural vitamin D!! We all love a healthy glow and the Florida sunshine is just what you need! Stay for a month or two in this lovely 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in Siesta Harbor located in the Dolphin building on the canal. Swim in the heated pool and relax in the hot tub, cool off in the clubhouse (kitchen/pool table, gym, library) then check out the barbecue area to grill up a juicy cheeseburger & eat it under a shaded umbrella near the pool or inside the clubhouse. Challenge your mate to a game of shuffleboard.....grab your partner to take an evening stroll with a glass (plastic wine cup may be better!) of wine in tow and walk along the canal or pack a picnic & head across the street to the private beach access (gate) to Crescent Beach to enjoy an AMAZING SUNSET; one that you'll never forget!!!!
The living room leads out to the lanai (no door) with magical views of the grounds and canal. The lanai has remote controlled blinds, new sliding doors to the exterior and screens that you can open up and let the fresh ocean breezes float inside the condo. Your choice! The views are great and you can enjoy all your meals overlooking the canal; there's a dining table for 4 situated perfectly to soak it all up.
Kitchen has all the appliances you need to cook at home along with the dishwasher to clean up the mess while you enjoy the sunsets. Off the pass-thru opening from the kitchen is another dining table for 4 when you choose to eat inside. Sometimes is rains here but still so beautiful no matter.....
The Living Room is spacious with lots of windows letting in the beautiful sunlight. Both blue chairs and the large leather sofa recline with a button...makes afternoon naps a delight! Check out that huge flat Screen TV with both streaming capabilities and cable TV all included as well as WiFi. From there go down the hall to the guest bath (tub/shower) and two bedrooms. Master bedroom has large flat screen TV with both cable and streaming available, King bed and GREAT canal views plus access to the lanai.....can you imagine waking up to such beauty! Ensuite bath with tiled shower and walk-in closet all available. Across the hall is the Queen bedroom with closet space, drawers, work desk and flat screen TV with cable.
To walk thru the condo via your laptop/mouse or iPad/tablet just hit the Matterport link and follow the circles to see it all. No Parties, No Pets, No Smoking/Vaping.
Monthly Minimum property...Must allow Two weeks for HOA approval. Note: Per association rules, renters are permitted to park 1 car. Ask if you have a large truck or oversized vehicle before booking. It may not be allowed. Please do not book last minute as a 2 week approval process is required and we are not allowed to give you access until you are approved.
If you are international guests, there is an extra charge for the HOA application.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.