|Master Queen (2)|
|Bedroom 2 Queen (2)|
|Bedroom 3 Queen Twin|
|Loft Full Twin (2)|
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Get out of the city and come on down to Lake Whitney! Great location to get away from the hustle and bustle of the D/FW metroplex and unwind with family and friends. With its 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, this property easily accommodates up to 15 guests. There are multiple marinas and boat ramps nearby if you want to bring your boat and cruise the lake for the day. We look forward to you coming in and enjoying our lake property.
Be sure to ask about our other properties around the area, if you have more guests wanting to come than what the occupancy of the property will hold, and depending on availability. Property is situated adjacent to the The Blue Star Bungalow (which can be rented separately) with both properties accommodating up to 21 guests.
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 15
Great for Couples! Great for Friends & Family Reunions!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Property requires a pet fee if bringing your pet
FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON PROPERTY AND AT COVE AREA!
Recommended Items to bring to property- Floats, Beach Towels, Bluetooth Speaker, Battery Operated Lantern/Light, Water Shoes, Favorite Music CD's, Fire Starter/Wood for Fire Pit, & Folding Chairs for Cove Area
Master Bedroom - 2 Queen Beds
Bedroom 2 - 2 Queen Size Bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 Twin, 1 Queen Bed
Living Room Loft - 2 Twin, 1 Full Bed
- Coffee Maker (Standard)
- Can Opener
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Dinnerware for 15
- Linens & Towels
- Stand-in Shower (Upstairs)
- Shower/Tub Combo with Jetted Garden Tub (Downstairs)
- Wall Mounted Oven & Electric Range Top
- Full Size Washer/Dryer
- 65" Roku TV (Living Room)
- 50" LG Smart TV (Game Room)
- 3 Dining Tables
- Free WIFI
- Right by the lake with trail path leading to a cove area (Path and cove area are off property boundary line and maintained by the Army Corp of Engineers)
- Private and secluded
- Above Ground Pool with Outside Deck (4ft Deep)
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Game Room with Pool Table, TV, Board Games, and Lounge Area
- Boat Ramp/Launch at Cedar Creek Park, Lake Whitney Marina (Juniper Cove), and White Bluff Resort Marina
- Small Fire pit in common area
- Outside Sitting area with Tables and Chairs
- Spacious and Shaded Front Yard Area
- Boat Rentals at Harbor Resort & Rentals & White Bluff Marina
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
- Lake Whitney Marina Boat Ramp (Juniper Park) (1.5 miles)
- McCown Valley Park Boat Ramp and swimming area (2.8 miles)
- White Bluff Marina Boat Ramp (11.6 miles)
- Harbor Resort & Boat Rentals (15 miles)
- Lake Whitney State Park swimming and fishing area (7.7 miles)
- Brookshires (4.3 miles)
- Whitney City Center Shopping and Dining (5.1 miles)
- Dollar General (1.8 miles)
- Dallas, TX (79.4 miles)
- Fort Worth, TX (62.5 miles)
- Waco, TX and the Magnolia Market at the Silo (45.7 miles)
PROPERTY DISTANCE FROM...
- D/FW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 78.6 MILES
- LOVE FIELD AIRPORT 86.7 MILES
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 15 people!!! If we determine you have more than 15 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in front of property at all times
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Cove area at property is on the other side of property boundary line which guests can fully access and use at their own risk.
Property Owner or Property Management Company, or their employees, agents or other associated personnel are not responsible if guests are injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while staying at the property and leaving the property boundary line.