|Master (1st Floor) King|
|Bedroom 2 (1st Floor) Queen|
|Bedroom 3 (1st Floor) Queen|
|Bedroom 4 (2nd Floor) King|
|Bedroom 5 (2nd Floor) Queen|
|Bedroom 6 (3rd Floor Kid's Retreat) King Twin (2)|
|Bedroom 7 (3rd Floor Kids Retreat) Twin (3)|
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
The Blue Magnolia Lodge is a 3-story secluded retreat on the shores of beautiful Lake Whitney. Designated as “The Getaway Capital of Texas” and rated as the No. 2 Lake in the state, visiting will bring you the peace and serenity you’ve been looking for. Newly remodeled, decorated, and within driving distance of many area attractions and activities. With 7 bedrooms (5 Master Suites) and 6.5 bathrooms, this retreat perfectly accommodates up to 17 people. Whether you’re looking for a activity-filled vacation, or a quiet retreat away from the city, a trip to Lake Whitney has something for everyone. Come see for yourself!
Great for Families and Reunions!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Property can accommodate up to 10+ vehicles in front of property and road leading to property
FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON PROPERTY AND AT PRIVATE COVE AREA!
Recommended Items to bring to property- Floats, Beach Towels, Bluetooth Speaker, Battery Operated Lantern/Light, Water Shoes, Fire Starter/Wood for Fire Pit, & Folding Chairs for Cove Area
-3 King Size Beds (1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor bedrooms)
-3 Queen Size Beds ( Two on 1st floor, One on 2nd floor)
-5 Twin Size Beds (All on 3rd floor)
- 10 Smart Televisions with Internet Streaming (Each Bedroom, Both Living Rooms, & Kids Retreat)
- 1st Floor 3.5 Bathrooms, 2nd Floor 2 Full Baths, 3rd Floor Full Bath
- Kitchen stocked with all needed cooking essentials
- Dinnerware for 17
- Linens & Towels provided
- 2 Living Areas
- Laundry Room with Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Board Games along with Outdoor Games including Corn Hole and Washers
- 2 Fireplaces
- 2 Refrigerators with Ice Makers
- Record Player with Blue Tooth
- Coffee Bar (Standard Coffee pot & Keurig)
- Fishing Poles
- Free Wi-Fi
- Right on the lake with it's own private cove
- Private and secluded
- Boat Ramp/Launch at Cedar Creek Park, Juniper Cove/Lake Whitney Marina, and White Bluff Resort Marina
- Outdoor Fire Pit Area
- Propane Gas Fire Table
- Kayaks at Private Cove
- Downstairs Covered Deck with Outdoor Furniture and Sitting Area with access from each bedroom
- 2nd Floor Balcony/Deck with Lake View and access from each bedroom
- Boat Rentals at Arrowhead Marina, Uncle Gus Resort & Marina, Harbor Resort & Rentals
- Security Cameras at front and back of property
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Dallas/Ft. Worth (90 miles)
Magnolia Market in Waco- Shopping, Market, & Antiquing (38 miles)
Whitney Area Museum (5 miles)
White Bluff Golf Resort (10 miles)
Lake Whitney Golf Club (5 miles)
Juniper Cove/Lake Whitney Marina- Swimming, Fishing area and Boat ramp (2 miles)
Waco River Safari- Brazos and Bosque River Cruises and Tours (41 miles)
Lake Whitney State Park- Swimming and Fishing area (8 miles)
Waco Mammoth National Monument (38 miles)
Draggin’ H Ranch- Horseback Riding (15 miles)
McCown Valley Park- Boat Ramp and Swimming area (2.5 miles)
Walling Bend Park- Boat Ramp, Cliff Diving and Swimming (17 miles)
Texas Heritage Museum (21 miles)
Dinosaur Valley State Park (45 miles)
Fossil Rim Wildlife Park (40 miles)
McLane Stadium-Home of Baylor Football (41 miles)
BSR Cable Park- Water Park (46 miles)
Uncle Gus’s Boat, Canoe, and Kayak Rentals. Also has 24 hour free Crappie dock (16 miles)
Harbor Resort & Boat Rentals (15.3 miles)
Dick's Place-Brazo's River Kayaking and Canoeing Rentals (26 miles)
Bosque Resort- Restaurant & Water Park (13.5 miles)
Dollar General (1.1 miles)
Brookshires (4.7 miles)
Big Bite Stripper Fishing Guide- 682-459-7057
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 17 people!!! If we determine you have more than 17 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Private Cove at property is on the other side of property boundary line which guests can fully access and use at their own risk.
Property Owner or Property Management Company, or their employees, agents or other associated personnel are not responsible if guests are injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while staying at the property and leaving property
Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm glad you had such a great time with your family and made lasting memories down there. You are welcome back anytime, so let us know and we'll have it ready. Jeff