This unit shows Beautifully and is updated throughout. Quality finishing and designed for comfort. Good size private foyer ideal for ski storage, step up into the living area to find a modern, bright and spacious living room, lots of natural light and views of the mountain. Also comfortable gas fireplace. High end kitchen with full size stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar for 2 and separate dining for 8.
Living room sofa converts to double sofa bed.
Master Bedroom offers Queen Size bed, large screen TV, full en-suite bathroom and sundeck. 2nd Bedroom has Double Bunk bed ( double on bottom and twin on top, plus trundle PULL out twin below if needed) large flat screen TV plus additional full bathroom.
Additional powder bathroom on main floor.
In-suite laundry on upper floor.
Valhalla is tucked away in a beautiful treed setting located on the corner of Northlands Blvd and Lorimer Road. Village entrance directly across the street where you will find all Whistler amenities and access to the lifts.
Free underground parking. Free WIFI, and North American long distance calls.
Outdoor COMMON heated hot tub located in the complex’s round-about area.
iTrip rentals include a fully staffed front desk check and concierge services offering assistance on booking lift tickets and transportation needs.
Email me your required dates or any questions and I will send you a quote in CAD allowing you to book instantly online.
Thank you for viewing Valhalla Townhouse unit #11
Frequently Asked Questions
Whistler iTrip Vacation Properties (WPVP) the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree as
follows: Above Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult"), or approval of
tenants age has been met by WPVP. In addition to Tenant, other authorized occupants may be
family members or friends of Tenant. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling
within the foregoing categories.
A deposit totaling 35% of the agreed upon total amount is due with acceptance of rental
agreement. Payment of deposit shall be deemed as acceptance of this rental agreement. Payment
may be made by major credit card service offered by WPVP at time of reservation. We accept
VISA or MASTERCARD.
The minimum amount of the damage deposit is $500 and may be increased at management's
discretion. The damage deposit is taken at time of key pick up from our central reservations
front desk in Whistler. This will be a credit pre-auth hold on your card, then the hold is released
upon 10 days of your departure.
The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. You will get an email reminder
with a link to pay online, however you can pay earlier by logging onto your
reservation on our itrip websiteand using your email address as the log in name.
**AIRBNB guests pay based on the Airbnb schedule as they handle all payment**
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur
at least 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund. There will be no
refund for early departure. Some exceptions will be considered.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and are not to be taken from the
- Whistler Village and surrounding homes - keys will be picked up at Whistler Reception Services located at 4314 Main Street in Whistler
- For Glacier Lodge unit arrivals: you will check in directly at Glacier Lodge - 4573 Chateau Blvd, Whistler, BC V8E 0Z5
- For Creekside units you will receive an email with Remote check in instructions by noon on check in day.
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside..
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy,
as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. Beds that were used should be left UN-MADE so cleaning staff can change all linens and make beds. Towels should be left in pile in bathroom.
3. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises.
4. Close all blinds in all rooms.
5. The maximum number of overnight occupants shall not exceed advertised capacity of the property, not including a child in a crib.
6. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other
7. Smoking is not allowed inside the property, decks or common areas of properties.
8. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of
twenty-five (25)…unless authorized by management.
HOLD HARMLESS,WPVP, iTrip or the Owner, do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable
service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of
God, or other reasons beyond its control. Refund to cover the expense or make other arrangement for payment if the deposit has already been refunded.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 747-6872