|2nd Bedroom Bunk Full|
Marketplace Lodge 233
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
*NO pets as per strata*
Amazing newly updated condo in the heart of the Olympic Plaza. Beautiful views of Whistler / Blackcomb mountain from deck and living room windows. Enjoy the easy access to the Olympic Plaza with all amenities, festivals and activities steps from your complex. The units has been extensively remodelled with new flooring, custom bunk room, new furnishings, gas fireplace, AC, bedding and décor throughout.
HOME INFO: 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom - 860 sq. feet
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, AC wall mounted flat screen TV, full ensuite
- Second Bedroom: Custom made double bunks with Full size beds
- Living Space: Large comfortable sectional for the whole family, dining + seating for 4 with an equipped kitchen
- In suite washer/dryer
- Amenities: Shared hot tub for the complex
- Village Access: Directly outside lobby doors!
- Lift Access: Short walk through the village via pedestrian stroll
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Free storage in the secure underground parkade
- Parking: Free underground parking with 2 allocated stalls
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 30 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then their Strict cancellation policy applies
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks so much for the comments. Glad your stay went well and we are looking forward to your return over the ski season.
Thanks Angie for your kind words! We are so happy you enjoyed your time and we hope to see you back
Hi Jimmy, Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a review, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed the home as well as your stay in Whistler! Can’t wait to host you again
Thanks Alina for the wonderful review! Sounds like your family had a fantastic trip to Whistler and we hope to see you again
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review with us! We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay up in Whistler and hope to see you again!