A Wave from it All is very spacious and large family-friendly Cape Code style home - offering so many nooks and crannies to enjoy and relax in. A erfect balance of modern and traditional cape house charm, this beautiful family home in the Swift's Beach neighborhood of Wareham.
Located in a beach community and only 1/2 mile to put your feet in the sand and enjoy the ocean, but also take advantage of the many Fall activities around. The spacious main bedroom on the second floor has gorgeous hardwood floors, bay window, and a Juliette balcony. You can also have guests on the queen-sized pull out sofa bed. The cozy living room has wood beams and an electric fireplace. There is a nice dining area and a sitting area off of the kitchen to enjoy the outdoor amenities, such as a grill and large front fenced in yard. Off the second living room/family room you will find another deck to sit and admire the quaint, fenced in backyard.
Enjoy the essence of Cape Cod without dealing with bridge traffic! Wareham is a maritime town located just before the Bourne Bridge and is a 1 hour drive to nearby cities such as Boston, Providence, and Newport.
Sleeps 12 people comfortably in bedrooms, with room for 14 with 1 queen-size pull-out sofa in the primary bedroom upstairs and 1 queen-size pull out in the family room. This house also has 2 pull-out twin ottoman cots. Sheets and towels are provided for all guests during your stay.
Gorgeous private courtyard with patio furniture to really feel secluded created by the home's layout. You're very close to many great beaches and family spots that are provided in the guest welcome book.
Plenty of yard games, beach toys and chairs, bicycles, and outdoor furniture to enjoy the weather. House is equipped with a propane grill for outdoor cooking and outdoor dining.
3 Bedrooms - 1 on the 2nd floor and 2 on the main floor
2nd Floor King Bedroom with Queen Sleeper Sofa, Private Balcony, and Smart TV
1st Floor Queen Bedroom
1st Floor Bunk Room - 2 sets of Twin Bunk Beds
1st Floor Queen Sleeper Sofa in Family Room
2 Additional Twin-size Sleeping Cots in the Navy Blue Ottomans
1 Full Bathroom with Standing Shower
1 Half Bathroom with Washer/Dryer
- 3 Large Smart TVs with fast Wifi in different areas of the home
- Large Private Courtyard and Plenty of Outdoor Seating Areas
- Electric Fireplace
- Games/Puzzles/Books/Arts and Crafts
- Hot/Cold Enclosed Outdoor Shower
- Comforters, Pillows, and Sheets for each room
- Bath Towels and Kitchen Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker, Tea Kettle Toaster Oven, and Microwave
- Kitchen Items: pots, pans, plates, cups, cutlery, cooking, and serving utensils, etc.
- Beach Toys/Chairs/Yard Games
- Primary renter must be 25 years or older
- No smoking/vaping indoors
- Pets are prohibited at all times
- Parking is in driveway for 3 cars with on-street parking in front of the house
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS, OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- PLEASE NOTE: There are security cameras on the premises outdoors - front door and driveway.
- These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
**Please Note - this is a private home that sleeps 8 comfortably in beds and can accommodate 12-14 people due to the queen-sized sleeper sofa in 2nd floor king bedroom and additional queen sleeper sofa in the family room. This house also has 2 twin ottoman cots for additional public sleeping spaces.**
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant and guests agree to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant and guests found the premises to be upon check-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping. Towels should be placed in the bathroom on the floor.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles.
- Close and lock all windows and close all blinds in all rooms
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 14 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Parking is provided and details are included in the check-in instructions. If the property provides parking passes and they are lost or not returned, a $50 charge per pass will result (cost of replacement of the pass).
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Massachusetts, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Massachusetts or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (617) 744-3390