AMAZING OCEAN VIEWS! Welcome to White Horse Beach in Plymouth Massachusetts - America's Hometown! Wake up to stunning sunrises and fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean that you can see from every room. Gorgeous indoor porch area for dining and unwinding. Relax or entertain on a large ocean-facing deck with both outdoor dining and lounge furniture.
5 min drive to Plymouth downtown restaurants and shops.
3 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom - 2 floor modern beach house with ocean views from almost every window! Hot/Cold Outdoor Shower to rinse off after the beach.
Direct Beach Access
Large L-shaped couch in main room with Roku Internet TV
Parking passes available for street parking for 3-4 cars from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Outside of that timeframe parking passes are not needed.
Walkway to house is NOT wheelchair or ADA accessible - there are specific instructions to follow in order to get to this house that will be provided upon booking.
Sheets, pillows, and bedspreads are provided for all beds.
Bath towels and facecloths are provided.
Main Floor Bedroom #1 - Full Size Bed
2nd Floor Bedroom #2 - Queen Size Bed and gorgeous views of the ocean
2nd Floor Bedroom #3 - 2 Twin Beds
Sleeper Sofa on 2nd floor landing, also can be used as a sitting room, is not a private sleeping space.
- Newly Renovated
- Large Deck with dining and lounge furniture
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Hot/Cold Outdoor Shower
- Propane Gas Grill
- Oceanfront Indoor and Outdoor Dining Areas
- WIFI and Large Flatscreen Roku TV
- Comforters, Pillows, and Sheets for each room
- Bath and Kitchen Towels
- Beach Towels
- AC/Heat Built-in wall Units - w/ remote in each sleeping area and public spaces
- Small Yard Area
- Keurig Coffee Maker, Toaster and Microwave
- Kitchen Items: pots, pans, plates, cups, cutlery, cooking and serving utensils, etc.
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Outdoor Sports: kayaks, floats, beach chairs, boogie boards all available in outside storage area
- Opportunity to see whales (refer to White Horse Beach whale video), seals, and other marine animals
- Primary renter must be 25 years or older
- No smoking/vaping indoors
- Pets are prohibited at all times
- Parking is in specific lot for 2 cars, there is also available on-street parking for 4 more cars for use with the parking passes that are in the unit. Please note that there is a $50 charge for any lost or unreturned passes (this is the fee the town charges for replacement)
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS, OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
**Please Note - this is a private home that sleeps 6 comfortably and can accommodate 8 people due to the queen sleeper sofa on the 2nd floor landing, this can also be used as a sitting room. Parties of greater than 8 people will not be accepted.**
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant and guests agree to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant and guests found the premises to be upon check-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping. Towels should be placed in the bathroom on the floor.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles.
- Close and lock all windows and close all blinds in all rooms
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Parking is provided and details are included in the check-in instructions. If the property provides parking passes and they are lost or not returned, a $50 charge per pass will result (cost of replacement of the pass).
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Massachusetts, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Massachusetts or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (617) 744-3390