Master Bedroom: King bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 2: King bed
1,072 square feet
Wood Burning Fireplace
Largest indoor heated pool in Vail Valley
Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
Fitness, Steam & Sauna Rooms
Outdoor Tennis Courts (summer)
Communal Outdoor Patio with BBQ Grills (summer)
Free Simba Run Shuttle (winter)
On Bus Route
Garage parking for 1 vehicle (the garage door opening is 6’9”)
This 5th floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, south facing condo features a wood burning fireplace, 40" flat screen TV/Blu Ray DVD, fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, dining table that seats 6 guests and contains a full size washer & dryer in the unit.
The master bedroom with south facing mountain views comes with king bed, 32” flat screen TV and en suite bath with single vanity and tub/shower combo. Bedroom 2 is furnished with a king bed. The guest bathroom with single vanity and walk in shower is located directly across from bedroom 2.
Enjoy all the amenities that Simba Run has to offer. Starbucks Coffee is offered in the lobby area, private shuttles to slopes during ski season, Vail's largest indoor heated pool, outdoor and indoor hot tubs, fitness, steam and sauna rooms. Three outdoor tennis courts (summer), large outdoor patio with grills (summer), WiFi and garage parking for one vehicle. Located behind building 2 is a free town of Vail bus stop for your convenience.
*Free Simba Run shuttle service (winter)
*Largest indoor heated pool in Vail Valley
*Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
*Steam and Sauna Rooms
*Outdoor tennis courts (summer)
*Communal outdoor patio with two grills and dining tables (summer)
Simba Run is conveniently located in the center of Vail on the northside of I-70, one half mile west of the pedestrian overpass bridge. Easy access to Vail, Beaver Creek, grocery stores, West Vail shops and restaurants. Located behind building 2 is a free town of Vail bus stop for your convenience.
Vail Mountain: Eagle Bahn Gondola & Born Free Express Lift (0.8 miles) / Gondola One (2.2 miles)
Beaver Creek: (11 miles)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (34 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (117 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (1.1 miles) / Safeway (1.3 miles)
Restaurants: La Nonna (1.5 miles) / Pepi's (1.8 miles) / Bart & Yeti's (1.0 miles) / Vendetta's (2.1 miles) / El Sabor (0.8 miles) and Lancelot (1.8 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Vail has to offer.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Town of Vail short term license number is # STL000095
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390