Master Bedroom: King bed
Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds (can be converted to king bed upon request)
960 square feet
Outdoor gas grill
On free in-town bus route
Outdoor parking for 1 vehicle
Walk to Eagle Bahn Gondola
This beautifully remodeled Alphorn condo is conveniently located between Vail and Lionshead Village and is less than a 10 minute walk to the Eagle Bahn Gondola, Vail Resorts Snowsports School and Lionshead Ticket Office. Upscale fine dining, bars, night life, family friendly restaurants, and Vail's finest shops and boutiques are all available in Lionshead Village. One outdoor parking space is available with this unit, but there is no need for a car when you can take advantage of the free in-town bus to visit either Vail, Lionshead or Golden Peak.
You’ll be delighted with the modern mountain decor throughout the home and enjoy the layout, finding the living, dining and kitchen as one open space. The living room features a flat screen TV and wood burning fireplace while the dining table seats 6 guests with amazing mountain views. The kitchen is fully equipped, including a breakfast bar with seating for 4, so dining in is a pleasure in this vacation home.
When the day is done, retreat to the master bedroom which is furnished with a king bed or bedroom 2 with two twin beds. Both bedrooms feature a flat screen TV and have access to separate bathrooms just steps from their doors.
This lovely condo sleeps 4 in 3 beds comfortably. Please note that this unit is on the second level with stair access only.
Ski Resorts: Vail: Eagle Bahn Gondola & Born Free Express Lift (0.5 miles) / Gondola One (0.6 mile) / Beaver Creek (12 miles)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (35 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (116 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (2.7 miles) / Safeway (2.9 miles)
Restaurants: La Nonna (0.1 miles) / Pepi's (0.5 miles) / Bart & Yeti's (0.5 miles) / Vendetta's (0.5 miles) / El Sabor (0.6 miles) and Lancelot (0.4 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Vail has to offer.
Located 350 feet from the nearest, free Town of Vail bus stop (Medical Center)
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
*No Air Conditioning - Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Town of Vail short term license number is #STL000034
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390