Master Bedroom: Queen bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, en suite bath
1,259 square feet
Outdoor Patio with seating
Golf course community
Parking: 1 vehicle (car/small suv) in the garage and 1 vehicle on the driveway
This beautiful mountain residence is nestled in the Eagle Vail neighborhood, near the Eagle Vail Golf course and conveniently located between Vail and Beaver Creek Resort. Eagle Vail offers a variety of amenities, including a community salt water swimming pool, Eagle Vail Golf Club, Willow Creek Par 3, miles of nordic ski trails, hiking/biking trails, tennis courts, community parks and pavilion. In addition, the Eagle River is nearby for fishing, white water rafting and kayaking.
You’ll immediately feel at home upon entering this comfortable mountain residence. The main level features an open living and dining room with access to the outdoor patio. Curl up in front of the gas fireplace as you watch your favorite shows in the living room or step out onto the patio to enjoy the Colorado air. The patio is equipped with a gas grill and table seating for 2 and looks out onto the beautiful Eagle Vail golf course with enough yard space of your own to enjoy with friends and family. Create your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen, which features granite countertops, stainless appliances and bar seating for 4 while the dining room has space for 4 guests. The half bath is located on this level and includes a full size washer and dryer for your convenience.
Venture upstairs to find the master bedroom and bedroom 2. The master is furnished with a queen bed, flat screen TV and en suite bathroom. The master en suite features a large walk in shower and double vanity. Bedroom 2, located next to the master, has 2 twin beds and en suite bathroom with single vanity and a tub/shower combo. Each bedroom has a ceiling fan for those warm summer months.
This home sleeps 4 guests in 3 beds comfortably and is the perfect summer or winter mountain retreat!
Ski Areas: Beaver Creek (5 miles) / Vail (8.5 miles)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (30 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (123 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (2.8 miles) / Walmart (1.9 miles)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (5.1 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (5 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (4.9 miles) / Vin 48 (2.8 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (5 miles) / Mirabelle (2.7 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Avon has to offer.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390