Temecula Wine Country Luxurious Home with PANORAMIC VIEWS and BONUS Building with Expansive Gallery Space that extends into a Lounge Area, Outdoor Patio Space, Separate Meeting Room, and Upper Loft Bedroom Suite with Kitchenette, Full Bath and Outdoor Deck.
Located in Glen Oaks, this home has 3796 sq. ft. of living area with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bath rooms. It also has a 3200 sq. ft. RV Garage, Event Space or Shop for Cars, Boats or Toys.
This spectacular 4BR/3.5BA Villa with an additional 3200 sq. ft. Bonus Building with a Loft Quest Quarters is perfect for a luxurious getaway, located in the heart of Temecula's famed Wine Country. Gated and surrounded by the breathtaking valley views, this estate offers the perfect blend of relaxation and recreation. Beautiful infinity pool and hot tub. As the sun sets, fire up the outdoor BBQ and celebrate with friends and family around the fire pit or fireplace.
Stunning Single Story Temecula Wine Country Residence with Mountain Views on almost 3 acres.
Bar, Lounge and Entertaining Area with French Doors to Outdoor Patio and Pool Area
4 Bedrooms in main house that sleeps 8 guests.
- Luxury awaits in the primary suite, which boasts a king bed.
The ensuite bathroom has a walk-in shower and Private Outdoor Rainfall Shower & Jetted Soaking Tub.
- The second bedroom offers a Queen bed.
- Third bedroom offers a King bed.
- The fourth bedroom has 2 Twin beds.
Main Bedroom Suite includes Unique & Luxurious Outdoor Shower and Soaking Tub. One guest bathroom has a walk-in shower, while the other includes a tub/shower combination. A half bath adds convenience.
65” TV in the open living room makes for a great place to just kick back and relax with family and friends.
Gourmet kitchen with center island, a baking center with sink and lots of storage. The kitchen has built-in Thermador Appliances, including refrigerator, double oven with convection, microwave, dishwasher, coffee bar and a walk-in pantry.
Spend your day enjoying the Infinity Pool with lounge chairs and area to BBQ with bar sink, grill and refrigerator, in a private, enclosed backyard. Gorgeous mountain views of Wine Country.
- Pool & Spa
- BBQ Area
- Thermador Pro Range and Double Ovens
- Walk-in pantry
- Decent Wi-Fi but performance can vary
- Washer and dryer
- Smart TV - Streaming of Free TV & Movies Applications, use your log in
- Private Gated Property
- 4 Car Garage
- Filtered Water Stations in Both Buildings
Bedroom 1 - King Bed with TV
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - King Bed with TV
Bedroom 4 - 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 5 - Guest Quarters in separate building - Queen Bed with TV
- Backyard Patio with Lounge Seating
- Event Space, Corporate Meeting Room and Private Quest Quarters
- Coffee makers: Keurig
- Toaster, Blender, Mixer
- Kitchen items: pots, pans, etc.
- Extra comforters and sheets
- Extra towels
- Outdoor Table and Seating
- Corporate Meeting Room for 10
POOL AND SPA HEAT (optional):
Pool heat is optional - If you choose to add the heat, the pool will be heated daily to 83 degrees. Pool heat is an on/off option and available for your entire stay only, not available as a daily option. Must notify us 48 hours prior to arrival of desire to use.
The pool and spa must be heated and paid for your entire stay. There are weekly and monthly rates available for reservations that qualify. You must request and pay at least 48 hours prior to your set arrival date.
-Winter Rates (November-March) Pool and Spa: $215.00 per day
-Fall/Spring Rates (October, April-June) Pool and Spa: $125.00 per day
-Summer Rates (July-September) Pool and Spa: $115 per day
- Primary Renter must be 25 or older.
- No smoking.
- You may see owner, manager, or various maintenance workers during your stay.
- You will hear roosters crow, other bird sounds as well as coyotes and dogs barking, because this is the country.
- Dogs only are welcome, with prior approval, but zero tolerance for any aggressive behavior. $150 per pet with 2 pets maximum. You will need to pay for second pet upon arrival since not able to collect here.
- Please No parties, events, performing artists, or bands are allowed at any time.
- Parking on property only, do not park outside of property.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (16 people) at any time.
- QUIET TIME is 10pm - 7am for all properties within Riverside County. Quiet Hours mandated by Riverside County are 10pm - 7am. No outdoor activity can take place from 10pm - 7am. No fire pit or spa/pool usage 10pm - 7am. All conversations must be taken indoors with windows closed 10pm - 7am. $1,000 fine for violation. No amplified music at any time.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund & may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests, exposing you to liability.
Security cameras in use but not directed at any private areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are pleased to inform you that this property is committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us.
Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. The property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that you and our whole community can enjoy a restful night's sleep. We are dedicated to protecting our guests and neighbors from bothersome levels of noise.
In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property and at all vacation rental within Wine Country. NoiseAware measures only the decibels of sound, no conversations are recorded or voices able to be heard.
NoiseAware is here for your benefit. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from nearby renters or neighbors, as well as proactively prevents noise complaints.
Tampering with or removing this device will alert your property manager. If the device needs to be reactivated there is a fee of $50 for the service call. If the device is lost, stolen, or removed from the property a fee of $250 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
Thank you and enjoy!
Conversations must be taken inside with windows closed from 10pm - 7am.
Section 8. ENFORCEMENT. The Riverside County Sheriff and Code Enforcement shall have the primary responsibility for enforcing this ordinance; provided, however, the Sheriff and Code Enforcement may be assisted by the Public Health Department. Violations shall be prosecuted as described in Section 10. of this ordinance, but nothing in this ordinance shall prevent the Sheriff, Code Enforcement or the Department of Public Health from engaging in efforts to obtain voluntary compliance by means of warnings, notices, or educational programs. Ord. 847 – Page 8 Section
9. DUTY TO COOPERATE. No person shall refuse to cooperate with, or obstruct, the enforcement officials identified in Section 8. of this ordinance when they are engaged in the process of enforcing the provisions of this ordinance. This duty to cooperate may require a person to extinguish a sound source so that it can be determined whether sound emanating from the source violates the provisions of this ordinance. Section
10. VIOLATIONS AND PENALTIES. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance once or twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of an infraction. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance more than twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of a misdemeanor. Each day a violation is committed or permitted to continue shall constitute a separate offense and shall be punishable as such. Penalties shall not exceed the following amounts. a. For the first violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be five hundred dollars ($500). b. For the second violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750). c. For any further violations within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be one thousand dollars ($1,000) or imprisonment in the County jail for a period not exceeding six (6) months, or both.
Full copies of Ordinance 927.1 and 847.1 are included in printed binders for your review.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (951) 294-5116