Ocean Pointe Suites in Tavernier mile marker 92, is an all-suite resort located directly on the Atlantic Ocean. Our 60 acres in the Florida Keys are part of a protected mangrove forest, entered through a private road and gatehouse. From sunrise to sunset you can enjoy the many activities our Florida Keys resort has to offer. Fine restaurants and shopping are just minutes away, along with boating, fishing, snorkeling, diving, Everglades eco-tours, glass bottom boat reef trips, para-sailing, wave runners, and swimming with the dolphins. Everything you could want for your Florida Keys vacation is here!
Accommodations - Sleeps 6 and All Units are Uniquely Decorated
- Queen Size Bed
- En Suite Bathroom
- Master Bathroom with Standup Shower
- 2 Twin Size Beds
- Standup Shower
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Private Balcony
- Fully equipped
- Breakfast Counter
- Dining Table
- WiFi ($6.95/day)
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer and Dryer
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- Complementary Parking for 2 Cars
- Heated Pool
- BBQ Picnic Area
- Tennis Courts
- Private Beach
- Dock & Marina (important information below)
- Waterfront Café
• Marina space and boat trailer parking are extremely limited and MUST be reserved separately, in advance. Call 1-800-882-9464 for marina reservations.
• The marina has a boat ramp and is capable of accommodating boats up to 28 feet for an extra fee.
• Proof of boat insurance showing $300,000.00 liability, $100,000.00 property damage and current trailer and boat registration are required to enter Ocean Pointe property.
• There is a daily marina facility fee for boat docking and/or trailer parking. Jet-Skis and Wave Runners are not permitted on property.
PETS AND SMOKING ARE PROHIBITED
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay Kimberly. Thank you for the feedback! The pool at Ocean Pointe is indeed amazing and was recently renovated including chaise lounges, chairs, umbrellas and a BBQ picnic area adjacent to the pool deck. I'm sorry to hear the little ones were not able to build their sand castle. The sand at the beach is in fact very loose when dry. Thanks for staying with us and we hope you'll be back soon!
Hi Lawrence! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Ocean Pointe! We hope you book with us again sometime soon!
Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great stay! We just bought some extra supplies and placed them inside the unit. We hope you stay with us again sometime soon!