Try to imagine that perfect blend of urban convenience with seaside fun! That's SeaCity View. With a hilltop location and a roof deck, SeaCity View offers amazing views: beach, ocean, and the Boston Skyline. Sip your morning coffee and watch the sunrise; sip your evening wine and enjoy the colorful sunsets; sip your nightcap and star gaze! Wow - does it get any better than this? More than just amazing views, SeaCity View offers that perfect blend of serenity, stunning views, and convenience!
Convenience: A 5 minute walk to wonderful beaches, a 5 minute walk to many dining options, and a 10 minute walk to the train station. From Swampscott, trains connect directly to Boston and all the seaside cities along Boston's North Shore. The train to Boston's North Station is 30 minutes or less with the express trains. Take a northbound train to Salem, Gloucester, Rockport, Ipswich, Essex, and Newburyport - easy to explore so many historic mariner cities. If you prefer driving, take the Scenic Essex Byway - meander through so many historic seaside villages, soft sandy beaches, and rocky shorelines.
Serenity: SeaCity View is a charming, beautifully furnished home nestled in a quiet neighborhood with a private garden. All the benefits of a private home and yard!
As you enter the front door, SeaCity View welcomes you with an open floor plan. The foyer leads to a comfy living area with a big screen smart TV. Kick back, relax, and watch your favorite streaming services. Gather around on the comfy couch and chairs for conversation. Adjourn to dine where the dining table comfortably seats 4. Around the corner, enter the gourmet kitchen with full sized appliances: fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, and microwave and fully stocked kitchen wares.
Take the stairs up one flight, and enjoy the master suite level. The master bedroom with king-sized bed, bedside table with lamp, full mirror, and comfy chair. The full bathroom provides a combination shower & tub. A small cozy snoring room provides a few benefits - Is your partner snoring? Then s/he can sleep in the snoring room. The snoring room provides a quiet corner to read or meditate. The vanity provides the perfect spot to get ready for date night.
Go up the stairs to the Roof Deck Level, and find the family room with office work space. The family room is amazing - the roof, lined with skylights, brings in tons of sunlight all year long - cozy and warm even on cooler days. The couch and comfy chair provide another gathering space for guests to enjoy this charming home.
The Roof Deck Level family room leads to the roof top deck. Furnished perfectly! For relaxing , there's the L-shaped couch; for dining, there's a table and chairs. Ooh la la - that view! Overlooking Fisherman's & King's Beaches, enjoy watching the sun glisten off the waves or soak in the Boston Skyline.
The work area provides a spacious desk, ergonomic work chair, a large monitor, and a printer - an excellent work space with a view!
Descend down the stairs to the Garden Level.. On the Garden Level: guests will find the guest room and half bath. The guest room furnishings include queen-sized bed, private desk, and large screen smart TV. Guest have 2 bureaus to store their belongings. Off the guest room, is the utility room which provides full-sized washer and dryer.
From the utility room, guest can access the private backyard & outdoor spaces. SeaCity View offers another beautifully furnished gathering space, the covered porch. Laze about on the couch; gather on the cozy chairs; set-up appetizers on the spacious coffee table. Enjoy the fresh air in a shady space.
From the covered porch, head into the garden with lovely plantings, a fountain, and the gas grill. An outdoor dining set rounds out the accoutrements of this fabulous private garden!
SeaCity View Accommodation Highlights
- 1st Floor: Living Level
-- Open living space with living room, dining area, gourmet kitchen, and decorative fireplace.
-- Full sized appliances: dishwasher, gas stove, large fridge, microwave, drip coffee maker, and lots of cooking wares
-- Dining table seats 4
-- Living room with couch, chair, and large screen smart TV
- 2nd Floor: Master Suite Level
-- Master Bedroom
---- King sized bed
---- Side table, big closet, comfy chair and full-length mirror
-- Snoring Room
----- Twin bed
----- Vanity and chair, built in library, large closet, & full-length mirror
-- Full Bath with tub / shower combination
- 3rd Floor: Roof Deck Level
-- Roof deck Ocean and City view; furnished with dining table and L-shaped sofa
-- Sunny & bright family room with couch and chair
-- Workspace with large desk, ergonomic chair, printer and large monitor
- Ground Floor: Garden Level
-- Guest Bedroom
----- Full-sized bed
----- Desk and chair, 2 bureaus, and large screen Apple TV
-- Half (1/2) bath
-- Utility room with full-sized washer and dryer
-- Access to covered porch, garden and grill.
- Outdoor Spaces:
-- Roof Deck with amazing views
-- Covered porch furnished for living and dining
-- Private garden
-- Gas grill
Special Considerations: SeaCity View is an adults only accommodation. The many stairs and roof deck make this home unsuitable for children.
Special Note: For your safety, Exterior Security Cameras are present at this accommodation.
Founded in 1629, Marblehead was a crucial fishing port during the American Revolution; much of its history can be discovered by navigating through the colorful, narrow streets of Old Town. Like an open-air museum, Marblehead flaunts its history not only in its well-preserved 18th-century houses and architecture, national historic landmarks and local shops are sprinkled throughout the town.
After meandering amongst the quaint Colonial houses, take a tour through Marblehead Neck, which leads to the lighthouse. Marvel at the breathtaking views of Marblehead Harbor, birthplace of the US Navy, & a major sailing capital.
Marblehead’s most popular beach, Devereux, has plenty of picnic tables, playgrounds, and on-site restrooms. Gas House Beach is on Little Harbor. With a rocky shore and small boats anchored in tranquil, shallow water, the scene at Gas House is perfectly New England. Active visitors can enjoy a paddle at King’s Beach with views of Boston.
About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
- Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
- The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, a luxury Pack-n-Play or other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A walk or bike ride along the Marblehead Rail Trail, a 4-mile long pathway that meanders through wooded areas and continues on into the neighboring towns of Swampscott and Salem.
- A walk through the Marblehead Neck Wildlife Sanctuary, located just 1/4 mile from SeaCity View, offering a one mile trail through 20 wooded acres, with the opportunity for bird and animal sightings.
- A visit to Devereux Beach, Marblehead’s largest beach, which offers a playground, restaurant, picnic tables, and parking. Lifeguards on duty during specified hours.
- Renting stand-up paddle boards at Riverhead Beach and exploring the boats and sites in Marblehead Harbor.
- Eating in Marblehead’s many restaurants, from waterfront dining at the Landing to seafood at the Barnacle or sandwiches and pizza at Cafe Vesuvius.
- A visit to one of Marblehead’s many beautiful oceanfront parks, including Chandler Hovey park (featuring the Marblehead Lighthouse), Castle Rock (for the climb and the views), and Fort Sewall (for the scenery and the history).
- A visit to one of Marblehead’s many historical sites, including the Jeremiah Lee Mansion, the King Hooper Mansion, Old Burial Hill, the Old Townhouse, and Abbot Hall (home of the painting the Spirit of ’76).
- Wandering through Marblehead’s two quaint shopping districts, one newer and one dating from the 1600s, with both offering a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Exploring the older part of Marblehead at the far end of the peninsula, with many houses bearing plaques dating from the 1600s and providing information about the original owner’s name and occupation.
- A visit to one of Marblehead’s many playgrounds, including Gatchell’s, Hobbs, and Gerry, with climbing structures and slides as well as open fields for children and adults to enjoy.
- A movie right in the heart of Marblehead at the Warwick Theater.
- The Salem Witch Museum, Witch House, and Witch Dungeon offer educational insights into the witch trials that took place in Salem in the 1600s.
- The world class Peabody Essex Museum with a variety of unique exhibitions from around the world.
- The House of the Seven Gables, well known as the setting of Nathaniel Hawthorne’s novel of the same name.
- Pickering Wharf, a harbourfront shopping and dining district offering views of beautiful boats and the opportunity to stroll to the end of the nearby pier, ideally after first stopping by Captain Dusty’s for some homemade ice cream.
- Salem Willows, which offers ocean front parks, beaches, and walking paths as well as an old fashioned arcade, including a carousel and miniature golf course.
- A variety of specialty walking tours are available, many focusing on the Salem Witch Trials.
- Boat and trolley tours also offer the opportunity to explore Salem by land or water and learn about the town’s history.
- Pay at the kiosk, with cash or credit card
- Pay by phone, through the Passport Parking App, available on these Play Store and Apple App Store.
Free parking lots are at the Train Station and 2 Blue Lane Road on Rt 127.
During the winter, meters and kiosk parking is free. All seasons, on-street parking outside of the meter and kiosk areas are free.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084