Welcome to Bell Buoy, a charming cottage located in the heart of Bearskin Neck. From the rooftop deck, you'll enjoy views of Rockport’s waterfront: Front Beach, Folly Cove, Motif 1, and Rockport Harbor. Watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean as first light illuminates Thatcher Island.
What a fabulous location! As you step out the front door, you are a 2 minute walk to the closest restaurants and shops – easy access to fishing spots & ice cream shops. All the delightful venues of Bearskin Neck are mere moments from your doorstep. Downtown Rockport is equally convenient.
Bell Buoy is a short stroll to Rockport’s downtown, the Shalin Liu Performance Center, the Art Galleries, Rockport Harbor, and Front Beach. All manner of treasures can be found in Rockport’s vibrant downtown. Take in a concert at Shalin Liu Performance Center – you’ll enjoy stunning views – a full wall of glass overlooking Rockport harbor. Rockport famously attracts artists from around the globe to capture the unique lighting. So many art galleries celebrate the artist community and the beauty of Rockport.
***** Sleeping Arrangements (Maximum Occupancy - 5)
Master Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity - 2)
• Queen bed
• 2 Bedside Tables with Lamps
• 3 Bureaus
• Large Table with 2 Chairs – can be used as a desk
• Window AC
Guest Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity - 2)
• Full bed
• 2 Bedside Tables with Lamps
• 1 Bureau
• 1 Large Closet
• Window AC
Landing (Sleeping Capacity - 1)
• Twin Daybed
• 1 & 1/2 Baths
***** Bell Buoy Accommodation Highlights
As you enter through the front porch, you are welcomed by a spacious living room with nautical accents. Checkout the antique ship replicas, and ship instruments. At the center of the home, a floor to ceiling field stone fireplace connects the living room with the dining room. The dining room has a spacious table that comfortably seats 6 - 10 people. From the desk, one can gaze out the window and enjoy views of classic and colorful cottages. Through the dining room guests find a fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances: dishwasher, new stainless-steel gas stove and new stainless-steel refrigerator.
As you ascend the stairs, guests will find a cozy reading nook on the over-sized landing. Stretch out on the day bed! The cottage has 2 bedrooms on this level – each at opposite ends of the home. In the center are the 2 bathrooms: 1 full bathroom with shower and tub combination, and 1 half bathroom with full sized laundry appliances.
On the landing, you will find the access door to the Breakfast Deck on the second floor and stairs that lead to the huge roof deck. The Breakfast Deck has a table and comfortably seats 2. A delightful shady place to enjoy the sea breezes with your morning coffee. The Roof Deck easily accommodates all guests. Two tables and seating for you to dine Al Fresco with water views and lounge chairs to take in the sun and sea breezes.
• Roof deck with views of the ocean and downtown
• Breakfast deck with water views
• Decorative Fireplaces in both dining room and living room
• WiFi: High Speed & Private
• TV in living room
• Window AC units in living room, dining room, and both bedrooms.
• Full sized kitchen and laundry appliances
• Nautical accents
• Large living and dining room
• 2 work spaces: desk in dining room and large table in Master bedroom
• Sleeping accommodations for 5 people.
***** Free Parking:
Advice: Please pull over on North Road to unload your car. Then proceed to one of the Free Parking options listed below.
Rockport offers many Free Parking Options:
The Lot off of Old Harbor Road is .1 mile from the cottage. Take North Street to the fork; turn right, and parking is at the end of this road. This parking becomes resident only during the season.
Free parking Lots at the Train Station and 2 Blue Lane Road on Rt 127. Free Shuttles will bring you back to downtown Rockport.
During the winter, meters and kiosk parking is free. All seasons, on-street parking outside of the meter and kiosk areas is free.
About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
- Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
- The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, a luxury Pack-n-Play or other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors.
*** About Cape Ann: home of Gloucester, the Oldest US Seaport, which shares Cape Ann with Rockport, Magnolia, and Manchester by the Sea.
* Popular Beaches: Singing, Wingaersheek, Long, Good Harbor, and more!
* Nature Preserves: Magnolia Woods, Ravenswood, and Rafes Chasm Park. Explore Cape Ann's gorgeous rocky shoreline.
* Boating: Cape Ann Harbor Tours, Sailing on the Schooner Ardelle, Deep Sea Fishing Charters, Whale Watch Cruises, or kayaking.
* Walking Tours of Gloucester take you through centuries of seafaring history showcasing Gloucester's fishing past.
* Artist Tours where you visit the artist's studios, or visit the artist colonies in Rocky Neck & Rockport
* Foodies will love the diversity on Cape Ann - try the freshest lobster, clams, scallops, cod or swordfish.
* Antiquing: Essex boasts amazing collection of shops.
* Golfing: Golf courses in Boston's North Shore provide a beautiful mix of manicured greens along rocky seaside or sea marsh views.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Pay at the kiosk, with cash or credit card
Free parking lots are at the Train Station and 2 Blue Lane Road on Rt 127.
During the winter, meters and kiosk parking is free. All seasons, on-street parking outside of the meter and kiosk areas are free.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084