This Luxury three (3) bedroom, two (2) bath Oceanfront condo is the PERFECT location for your next trip to the beach! Completely renovated with Brand New furniture throughout, don't miss out on a Fantastic vacation opportunity!
- Open Concept
- All Brand New Furniture
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Flat Screen TV
- Ocean Views
- Direct Access to Covered Porch w/Seating
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room Table
- Bar Seating
- All Cookware (pots, pans, etc.) provided
- All Dinnerware (plates, bowls, cups, glasses, utensils, etc.) provided
- State of the art appliances (Full-Size Refrigerator, Oven, Microwave and Dishwasher)
- Coffee pot
- Direct Ocean/Beach Views
- Comfortable Seating to Enjoy the Views
- Pool and Grilling Area can be viewed from Porch
- King Size Bed
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Ocean Views
- Direct Access to Covered Porch w/seating
- Oversized Walk-In Shower
- Queen Size Bed
- Flat Screen TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Full Size Bottom Bunk
- Twin Size Top Bunk
- Flat Screen TV
- Full Size Tub w/Shower
- All linens (sheets, bath towels, etc.) are provided
- Private WIFI Access
- 1st Floor w/Elevator Access
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Oceanfront Pool & Sundeck
- Grilling Area
- Private Beach Access
- Parking Onsite
Rules & Regulations
- No Smoking in unit (Minimum of $500 fee if not followed)
- No grills/open flames allowed on porch
- Must be at least 25 years of age to rent
- No Pets Allowed (Minimum of $500 fee if not followed)
- No Trailers Allowed in Parking Lot
- Parking Pass must be Displayed at all times (vehicle subject to towing without pass)
You will arrive to find beds made, towels in place, bathroom tissue and amenities on hand to help you start your Vacation!
Surfside Beach is the perfect location for a family vacation or getaway with friends! Regardless of the reason, the Surfside area is far enough from the traffic and crowds, but still, a short drive to the wide variety of attractions, shopping, dining, and entertainment the Grand Strand has to offer. The Surfside Beach pier, restaurants and shops are a few blocks south from this property. Luxury shopping and dining are a few minutes north in the Market Commons area. Just a short drive north are all the attractions and shopping of Myrtle Beach, Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grand shopping center, the Myrtle Beach boardwalk, and one of the world's largest Ferris wheels. For a unique cultural experience, Brookgreen Gardens displays one of the world's largest collections of sculpture by American artists in a lush outdoor setting, along with a zoo and butterfly garden, it's just a few minutes south on Business 17. Murrells Inlet is also just a short drive to the south and features the world famous Marsh Walk, with incredible dining and shopping and exciting water activities such as fishing, boating and the ever popular dolphin cruises!
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
*The Free Fun Program is not Valid for Stays over 14 Days
Frequently Asked Questions
There aren't any free public parking lots near the beach. Surfside Beach has some metered parking along Ocean Boulevard and some lots.
The rental includes the parking passes available, but does not guarantee the availability of parking space. Parking is managed by the property manager, we have no control over the parking lot or parking space.
- The reservation must be in the name of someone who is at least 25 years old. This person must also be in the rental the entire length of the stay. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Check-in is 4pm at our office. Approval for a late check in will be granted if notified in advance. If one is granted, the renter must return to the office next day to complete the check-in process. This includes renter showing ID to confirm minimum age requirement. There will be a $100 charge if this is not completed.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps.
- We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including, but not limited to, fraternity/sorority, graduation, or spring break.
- If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises and your rental does not include advance permission and pet fee, you will be required to vacate immediately with no refund.
- Smoking is not allowed in the properties.
- Each property's max occupancy is stated in the rental agreement and is located in the property's description.
- No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or inside the unit. No open flames, ie. candles, are permitted on balconies or in the unit.
- There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and are not to be taken from the unit. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand, trash or other unusual conditions.
- No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet service. Outages should be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same neat and tidy condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in.
- Tenant agrees to abide by the rules of the HOA applicable to the property. Violations that result in expense, fines or limitation of the rights of the owner will be charged to the Tenant's credit card.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: In case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; or to supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours' notice of owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency). Pest control personnel must be admitted (refusal is not permitted).
- We supply the number of parking hangtags or other credentials permitted by property manager or Home Owners Association rules at each complex. We cannot control parking, and cannot guarantee the availablity of parking space at any particular time. This rental includes parking credentials, but not parking space. Parking at Horizon East, Cape Coddages One and Afterdeck is limited to one vehicle per unit during the summer months. No boats, jet skis, trailers, golf carts or RVs at any property unless specifically permitted.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Neither iTrip nor the Owner assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does Owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a community pool and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool and patio areas.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 505-1618