|Master King Twin XL|
|2nd bedroom King|
|3rd bedroom Bunk Combo|
|4th bedroom Bunk Full Full|
|Airstream Full Twin (2)|
Welcome to Lone Oak Ranch! This newly remodeled, pet-friendly home is the perfect spot for large groups and families, offering beautiful high-end furnishings throughout, new stainless-steel appliances in the kitchen, an open floor plan connecting living / dining / kitchen, lots of natural light, sunroom with floor-to-ceiling windows, classic 1979 Airstream, Lounge area, and a fantastic backyard with Texas Oak Trees, large firepit, BBQ grill, zipline and games-galore!
Lone Oak Ranch is situated in the heart of South Austin, walking distance to shopping and a short 10-minute drive to downtown Austin an easy access to anything your heart desires (Shopping, Dining, Music, Festivals, Outdoor Fun, and more!). For the hiking enthusiast, you'll be excited to know that you will be within 5 minutes of two trail heads: Barton Creek Violet Crown Trail and Sunset Valley Trail.
+++ ABOUT THE HOME +++
- Beautiful floors and high-end furnishings throughout
- Master: King bed, separate sitting area with twin sofa/bed, 65” smart TV, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- 2nd BR: King Bed, wall-mounted 55” smart TV
- 3rd BR: Rare Triple-Bunk withTwin-over-Full-over-Queen Beds
- 4th BR: Queen-over-Queen + Full Trundle Bunk Beds
- Classic '79 Airstream with accommodations for 4: 2 Full-size beds on opposing ends of the RV and bathroom with toilet, sink and shower
- Spectacular oversized Dining-room table with seating for 14; Island with bar-seating for 4, small dining table with additional seating for 4
- Spacious living room with 75” smart TV and plenty of comfortable seating
- Gourmet Kitchen offers all-new stainless appliances
- Extra-Large Capacity, Top-Loading washer & dryer
- 2 full bathrooms inside the home + another full bathroom in the Airstream
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows in Sunroom with view of spectacular Texas Oaks
- Driveway parking
- 1-acre yard offering spectacular Texas Oaks, large firepit, zipline, 3-hole Par-3 disc golf course, horse shoes, pickleball, and cornhole
- Crystal-Clear Wade/Dipping Pool (or as we Texans like to call them, Cowboy Pool; 8' stock tank convered to wading pool) - perfect for those hot summer days!
- Outdoor covered dining (seating for 12) in front of outdoor fireplace
- Barn is in the process of being to Lounge Area with: 82" TV, Bluetooth Speakers, Pool Table, Shuffleboard Table, Card Table and lots of board games, making this the perfect space for adults and kids alike - THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, BUT WILL BE SPECTACULAR ONCE COMPLETED!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames in home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- No more than 2 dogs are allowed with a Non Refundable pet fee. 2-dog limit, NO CATS. Pet fee will be added after reservation is confirmed
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times when outside
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (15) overnight and if you plan on having more than 15 people at the property at any point during your stay, prior approval must be given. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
HI Dan, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - so glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll hope to have you back as our guest in the future! Safe travels, Amy
Hi Ketan, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and will hope to have you back again in the future. Safe travels, Amy
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Lone Oak Ranch and we will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Thanks again, Amy with iTrip
Hi Jim, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are so glad your family enjoyed your stay at Lone Oak Ranch and we can't wait to have you back as our guest in the future! Safe Travels, Amy with iTrip