|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Welcome to The Hideaway!
This lovely canal front retreat is located adjacent to a nature preserve on Big Torch Key. It's off the beaten path in a quiet neighborhood, perfect for those who want to enjoy nature, solitude and classic Keys living. Dock your boat along the sea wall and enjoy great water access to both the Gulf and Atlantic only minutes away. Relax on the porch while enjoying your morning coffee or favorite cocktail and soak in the nature that surrounds you! There's plenty to do in the Keys, you're only 40 minutes from Key West and 25 minutes from Marathon.
THE HIDEAWAY WILL CONSIDER ONE DOG WITH PAYMENT OF PET FEE ($10 PER NIGHT PER PET) AND REGISTRATION OF DOG WITH OUR THIRD PARTY PET SCREENING SITE ($20 FEE). PLEASE REVIEW PET POLICY PRIOR TO BOOKING!!! All guests bringing a pet must register with our third party pet screening service, link provided after booking.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS - Sleeps 6
- Queen Bed
- Two Nightstands with Reading Lamps
- 40" Smart TV with Roku for you to log into your streaming services (no cable/satellite TV)
- Queen Bed
- Two Night Stands with Reading Lamp
- 32" Smart TV with Roku for you to log into your streaming services (no cable/satellite TV)
- Sofa with Pull Out Queen Bed
- 2 Chairs
- 50" Smart TV with Roku for you to log into your streaming services (no cable/satellite TV)
- Fully equipped (all things necessary to prepare and serve a meal)
- Seating for 4 at the counter
- Bottled Water Dispenser
- Note, there is no dishwasher
- Private Dock (60 feet of seawall)
- Screened Porch
- Plenty of Outdoor Seating
- 3 person kayak
- Ping Pong Table
- Charcoal BBQ Grill
- Linen's and towels provided
SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
MINIMUM AGE TO RENT IS 25 YEARS OF AGE
*** Toiletries, such as shampoo, conditioner, body soap, etc., will not be provided.***
Debbie thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed The Hideaway. We hope to host you again soon.
Thank you for your review Adam. We are very happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay at The Hideaway. The Hideaway is definitely like being on your own little island. We look forward to hosting you and your family again for your next visit to the Keys.
Thanks Chelsea! We're so glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay. We hope to host you again soon.