|Upstairs Master King|
|Downstairs Master King|
|Upstairs bedroom Queen|
|Downstairs Bedroom Queen|
|Upstairs Living area Sofa Queen|
|Downstairs Living area Sofa Queen|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Enjoy premiere accommodations just a few steps from gorgeous beachfront and short walks to numerous restaurants, coffee shops, miniature golf and the St. Johns County Ocean Pier. This 4 bedroom, 4 bath downstairs unit boasts a large front porch to enjoy the sea breeze and watching passers-by, and is freshly refinished inside with beach colors and pleasing decor. You will find everything you need for your vacation including two fully stocked kitchens, clean and fresh linens, bathroom amenities, and beach supplies. Fully rinse off in an enclosed outdoor shower provided outside the house. Whether you are wanting to surf, fish, enjoy family time, or take in the night life, Seascape is the perfect location!
While in St. Augustine, don't miss out on the great history and activities the area has to offer. Ride Ripley’s Red Train around the area and take in the historic beauty of Downtown St. Augustine! Explore the oldest fort in the continental United States, the Castillo San Marcos, and stroll down colorful St. George Street filled with shops and restaurants of irresistible local flare. You might even spot a Pirate or Spanish Conquistador in period attire! Breathe in the warm, salty air as you enjoy a romantic walk along the waterfront as the sun sets, casting its final rays on the sparkling water, the drifting boats, and the picturesque Bridge of Lions. But don’t forget to make good use of the night by experiencing the Ghost train or Haunted House tour. Enjoy the endless variety of restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream, art galleries and book stores.
- 2 King Master bedrooms with full bathroom attached (one each floor)
- 2 Queen second bedrooms (one each floor)
- 2 Queen Pull-out beds (one each floor)
- 2 Full second bathrooms (one each floor)
- 2 large flatscreen TV's on each level
- Cable, WIFI
- Private pull-up parking in front of house (4 cars)
- Fully stocked Kitchens
- Dining tables seats 6 each
- Breakfast bars
- Washer and Dryer each floor
- Coffee Makers
- Coffee, tea and other kitchen essentials
- Beach Towels
- Beach Supplies - chairs, boogie board
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower w/hot water
- Code Entry - no keys
FREE FUN! Each booking will include one free entry per attraction each day of your stay! The following attractions are included;
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
- Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure
- Ripley’s Red Train Tours
- Royal St. Augustine Golf & Country Club Course
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum
- St. Augustine Eco Tours: Boat Expedition
- St. Augustine Eco Tours: Salt Marsh Kayaking
Let iTrip help you make the most of your vacation!
**Guests traveling from CT, LA, NJ, and NY must inquire before booking. Booking without inquiring may require cancellation with a $200 fee.