|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 King|
|Bedroom #4 Queen|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
Book now for Nights of Lights (November 19 - January 31)!
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Enjoy great proximity to all that St. Augustine has to offer while staying in this beautiful bottom floor apartment of a 1920's vintage home! Located just off of Cordova Street and just a couple of blocks from the St. George Street walking district, this home is surrounded by other beautiful historic homes, quaint tree-covered streets, and is a short walk to the Castillo de San Marcos, magnificent historic churches, museums, and a plethora of restaurants, shops, bars, galleries and antique shops. Park once and never get in your car again!
16 Saragossa Street is recently refurbished and restored in a way that will help you enjoy the rich heritage of the home and surrounding town while also have modern conveniences and everything you need for a great vacation. Enjoy classic and crisp linens, soft towels, and all you need to cook "at home." Gather on the back porch for an evening cookout, and in the family room for a movie on the large screen TV. Wake up to a cup of coffee in the front room looking out over the beautiful street.
PETS: Pet friendly upon approval of management. Please inquire with number, size, and breed. Some restrictions apply. Pet fee required. Dogs only.
Sleeping Arrangements: (10)
- King Bedroom (downstairs) - w/adjoining 1/2 bath. Also connected to full bath which is shared by second bedroom.
- Queen Bedroom (downstairs) - connected to full bath shared with other bedroom (Jack and Jill style)
- King Bedroom (upstairs)
- Queen Bedroom (upstairs)
- Queen pullout in Living Room
- Sun room on front of the home (upstairs and downstairs)
- Covered porch at rear of home w/outdoor dining
- Gas Grill
- Open Patio
- Two Fully stocked kitchen
- Eat-in Kitchen Dining space
- Dining Room
- Large screen TV in both living rooms, TVs in all bedrooms
- Free Private Driveway Parking
-Walking distance to Downtown attractions
-2.6 miles to Vilano Beach
-6.6 miles to St. Augustine Beach
-2.5 miles to the Alligator Farm, Ampitheatre, Lighthouse
10 min. to Ampitheatre, Alligator Farm, Lighthouse
Take the Old City Trolley Tour around the area and take in the historic beauty of Downtown St. Augustine! Explore the oldest fort in the continental United States, the Castillo San Marcos, and stroll down colorful St. George Street filled with shops and restaurants of irresistible local flare. You might even spot a Pirate or Spanish Conquistador in period attire! Breathe in the warm, salty air as you enjoy a romantic walk along the waterfront as the sun sets, casting its final rays on the sparkling water, the drifting boats, and the picturesque Bridge of Lions. But don’t forget to make good use of the night by experiencing the Ghost train or Haunted House tour. Enjoy the endless variety of restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream, art galleries and book stores just steps from your front door!
Our FREE FUN! package is included in your booking with one free entry per attraction each day of your stay! The following attractions are included;
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm
- Old Town Trolley Tours: Potter's Wax Museum
- Old Town Trolley One Day Tour
- Old Town Trolley Ghost and Graveyards Tour
- Royal St. Augustine Golf & Country Club Course
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum
- St. Augustine Eco Tours: Boat Expedition
- St. Augustine Eco Tours: Salt Marsh Kayaking
Let iTrip help you make the most of your vacation!
NOTE: $500 cancellation fee applies to all bookings 28 days or more.
Startup bathroom, kitchen, and laundry supplies are provided with each booking.
Donna, we loved hosting you for your vacation to St. Augustine! We do hope you stay with us again in the future!