DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
This Cozy Modern Country Cottage is located near Eagle Mountain Lake. Built in 2017, this cottage is situated on 7 acres to walk and roam around and take in the country air. Modernly designed, beautifully decorated, and within minutes of Eagle Mountain Lake and what the area has to offer. Fort Worth is just a short drive to see the city sights as well. With 2 bedrooms (1 King bed, 1 Queen bed) a sleeper sofa (Queen size), and 2 bathrooms, this residence perfectly accommodates up to 6 people. This comfortable cottage is great for families and friends who are looking for a relaxing and peaceful weekend in the country. Enjoy the quiet covered wrap-around patio at the entrance of the house, with furniture for you to kick back and enjoy your morning coffee. Watch Deer, Foxes, and other wildlife that morning or early evening, as you relax inside or outside and become at one with nature. The peace and quiet of the country is calling! We hope to see you soon!
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Boats Welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - King size bed with 28 inch T.V.
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed
Living Room - Queen size sleeper sofa along with a 40 inch T.V.
- Full Size Washer / Dryer (in Laundry Room)
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill with grilling utensils
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free WiFi
- Bathroom #1- Tub/Shower Combo (Bathtub mat is under sink for you to use if needed)
- Master Bathroom- Double Sink Vanity with Stand-in Shower
- Satellite T.V.
- Beautiful Modern Furnishings
- Quiet, Covered Wrap-Around Patio
- Kitchen with easy access to the front covered patio
- Remote controlled ceiling fans in Bedrooms/Living Area/Dining Area
- 7 acres to explore (This is Texas and the country, be mindful of wildlife)
- Fire-pit area
- Peace & Tranquility
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable, here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Eagle Mountain Lake (8 miles)
- Shady Grove Park (Boat Ramp, Beach and Swimming) (8.3 miles)
- Eagle Mountain Marina (Boat Ramp, Beach, Swimming, and Water Sport Rentals) (10.3 miles)
-Twin Points Park (Boat Ramp, Beach and Swimming) (11.2 miles)
- Burgers Lake ( Spring Fed Swim Park with Beach Area) (21.2 miles)
- Lake Worth (16.2 miles)
- City of Fort Worth (23.7 miles)
- City of Azle (6.7 miles)
-City of Springtown (6.3 miles)
- Fort Worth Zoo (31.6 miles)
- Log Cabin Village (31 miles)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (31.7 miles)
- Museum of Science and History (23.7 miles)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (23.8 miles)
- Museum of Modern Art (23 miles)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (23.7 miles)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (23.4 miles)
- Casa Manana Theatre (23.4 miles)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (23.8 miles)
- Japanese Gardens (24.7 miles)
- Trinity Park (30.6 miles)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (24.6 miles)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (24.5 miles)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (23.9 miles)
- Fort Worth Nature Canter and Refuge (13 miles)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (23.8 miles)
- Dickie’s Arena ( 30.3 miles)
- Texas Christian University (31.6 miles)
- Kimbell Art Museum (23.2 miles)
- Texas Motor Speedway (34.5 miles)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (23.1 miles)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (26.3 miles)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (43.4 miles)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (44.3 miles)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (44 miles)
- Lone Star Horse Park (49.2 miles)
- Driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No Pets Allowed- Property is not fenced in to accommodate pets, pets may wonder off and get lost or injured.
* Please do not remove towels from property and take them to the lake.
* Please do not touch light switches with sensors. Only the ones that have plastic covers over them.
* Do not touch or pet horses on property behind vacation property. These horses will bite!
* No Events or Parties: If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that party/event took place at property on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest/tenant will be charged a fee of $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people , we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night
* Be respectful of the house and contents- it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS PERMITTED! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices in order to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and it’s determined that a party/event took place at property on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest(s)/tenant(s) will be charged a fee of $500 to credit card on file, no exceptions. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home as a $100 fee per night, per person will be charged to reservation guest
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. A $500 pet deposit will be charged to booking guest.
DOCK, POOL & PATIO:
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a dock (private or community) and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the dock and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the dock and deck area can be slippery when wet and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the dock, community or private pool and patio areas, if applicable. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a consequence of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER:
In order for Limited Damage Waiver to cover accidental damages / expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes.
Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home.
During the COVID-19 crisis there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not yet be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules with respect to wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 220-2596