This Cozy Modern Country Cottage is located near Eagle Mountain Lake. Built in 2017, this cottage is situated on 7 acres to walk and roam around and take in the country air. Modernly designed, beautifully decorated, and within minutes of Eagle Mountain Lake and what the area has to offer. Fort Worth is just a short drive to see the city sights as well. With 2 bedrooms (1 King bed, 1 Queen bed) a sleeper sofa (Queen size), and 2 bathrooms, this residence perfectly accommodates up to 6 people. This comfortable cottage is great for families and friends who are looking for a relaxing and peaceful weekend in the country. Enjoy the quiet covered wrap-around patio at the entrance of the house, with furniture for you to kick back and enjoy your morning coffee. Watch Deer, Foxes, and other wildlife that morning or early evening, as you relax inside or outside and become at one with nature. The peace and quiet of the country is calling! We hope to see you soon!
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Boats Welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - King size bed with 28 inch T.V.
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed
Living Room - Queen size sleeper sofa along with a 40 inch T.V.
- Full Size Washer / Dryer (in Laundry Room)
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill with grilling utensils
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free WiFi
- Bathroom #1- Tub/Shower Combo (Bathtub mat is under sink for you to use if needed)
- Master Bathroom- Double Sink Vanity with Stand-in Shower
- Satellite T.V.
- Beautiful Modern Furnishings
- Quiet, Covered Wrap-Around Patio
- Kitchen with easy access to the front covered patio
- Remote controlled ceiling fans in Bedrooms/Living Area/Dining Area
- 7 acres to explore (This is Texas and the country, be mindful of wildlife)
- Fire-pit area
- Peace & Tranquility
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable, here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Eagle Mountain Lake (8 miles)
- Shady Grove Park (Boat Ramp, Beach and Swimming) (8.3 miles)
- Eagle Mountain Marina (Boat Ramp, Beach, Swimming, and Water Sport Rentals) (10.3 miles)
-Twin Points Park (Boat Ramp, Beach and Swimming) (11.2 miles)
- Burgers Lake ( Spring Fed Swim Park with Beach Area) (21.2 miles)
- Lake Worth (16.2 miles)
- City of Fort Worth (23.7 miles)
- City of Azle (6.7 miles)
-City of Springtown (6.3 miles)
- Fort Worth Zoo (31.6 miles)
- Log Cabin Village (31 miles)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (31.7 miles)
- Museum of Science and History (23.7 miles)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (23.8 miles)
- Museum of Modern Art (23 miles)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (23.7 miles)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (23.4 miles)
- Casa Manana Theatre (23.4 miles)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (23.8 miles)
- Japanese Gardens (24.7 miles)
- Trinity Park (30.6 miles)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (24.6 miles)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (24.5 miles)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (23.9 miles)
- Fort Worth Nature Canter and Refuge (13 miles)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (23.8 miles)
- Dickie’s Arena ( 30.3 miles)
- Texas Christian University (31.6 miles)
- Kimbell Art Museum (23.2 miles)
- Texas Motor Speedway (34.5 miles)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (23.1 miles)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (26.3 miles)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (43.4 miles)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (44.3 miles)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (44 miles)
- Lone Star Horse Park (49.2 miles)
- Driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No Pets Allowed- Property is not fenced in to accommodate pets, pets may wonder off and get lost or injured.
* Please do not remove towels from property and take them to the lake.
* Please do not touch light switches with sensors. Only the ones that have plastic covers over them.
* Do not touch or pet horses on property behind vacation property. These horses will bite!
* No Events or Parties: If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that party/event took place at property on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest/tenant will be charged a fee of $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people , we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night
* Be respectful of the house and contents- it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Asphalt Circle Parking along with area for Boat Parking