Newly Renovated 3BR 2BA Home!
Beautiful Nature's Coast-inspired home with enough space for the whole family! 10-15-minutes from Beautiful Pine Island Beach on the Gulf Coast you'll find this 1366 sq. ft home with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room with large flat-screen smart TV and plenty of seating. Whether you're a beach lover, golfer, fisherman, or just want to get away for a stay-cation with your family, this home is near it all yet in a very quiet neighborhood. Making it truly the best of all worlds!
- Master suite with King size bed offers a luxurious spa-like master bathroom with Walk-in Shower.
- The 2nd BR has Queen size bed.
- 3rd bedroom has large closets with plenty of storage space. TV's in every room and desks in Master and 2nd bedroom for any work that needs to get done.
- Relax out back in your own paradise which features a large lanai covered with an umbrella. Fully fenced-in yard with propane grill for your freshly caught fish! - - Plenty to do at this home after spending your days out and about.
- High Speed Internet, 500/500.
- Desks for dedicated workspace.
- Pet Friendly with Pet Fee.
- 10 minutes away from Weeki Wachee springs water park where you can watch the mermaids in the underwater theatre (A MUST SEE), kayak, paddle-board, or swim in the
natural springs at Buccaneer Bay's water slide park inside Weeki Wachee park.
- PGA Valspar in March
- Timber Pines and Heritage Pines Golf courses within 5 miles
- Philadelphia Phillies or Toronto Blue Jay's Spring Training in March/April, it's just straight down US-19
- World Famous Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
- Pine Island Beach 10-15 minutes
- Scalloping Season July-September
- Deep Sea Fishing Charter
- Dolphin Cruises
- Hunter's Lake for bass fishing is around the corner, so bring your bass boat
- Also close to other popular vacation destinations such as: ClearWater Beach about 60 min away, Tampa Zoo/Aquarium 60 min away, Disney, Universal & Sea World in Orlando are all 60 miles/60 min away! Book your vacation today, everything Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete, has to offer is in driving range, but without the cost!
- Additional cleaning fees apply for stays over 14 days, please reach out to property manager. This fee is added after booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
1- PLEASE no parties, we want you to enjoy each other and have a great time but disruptive parties are not permitted. Observation of quiet hours (10p – 8a) must be observed. Loud music and outdoor entertainment are prohibited. This is a residential neighborhood and the authorities will be called if you cause a disturbance. Please be respectful.
2- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of FL or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and deposits.
3- Pets are permitted - If you are bringing your dog, we are a pet-friendly property. Small to medium Dogs are permitted with property manager approval and $120 fee per trip fee. Please notify us prior to arrival if you are bringing your dog. Max 2 dogs. No Cats are allowed. If a cat is found to have been in the property a $500.00 non-refundable charge will be assessed for cleaning furnitire and vents.
4 - Parking in driveway.
5- Treat this home as if it were your own, please report damages to your host immediately. If damages are determined to be caused by tenant misuse, it may result in fees to make repairs.
6- Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the home and if detected there will be a $250 charge.
7- Family Rental Only -Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25.
8- Sleeping Capacity/Disturbances - Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of (8) eight people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
9- Utilities - No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
10- Hold Harmless - iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconvenience, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas cable service. electricity or plumbing.
11- Early Check-In (ECI) OR Late Check-Outs (LCO). In some instances, we may have to charge a $35.00 fee if a ECI or LCO is requested. This requires staff to create new codes and add cleaning staff to ensure house is ready for next guest. We will always try to accommodate you as the guest and make your stay the best it can be. Please reach out immediately if you would like to request an ECI or LCO so we can prepare staff and update codes.
PETSPets are permitted only on properties advertised as pet friendly and with host pre-approval. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises, the Tenant and all guests will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. Unauthorized Pets on the property subject the Tenant to a $500 fine.
If the property is advertised as pet friendly, then the following provisions apply:
- We allow pre-approved dogs for a fee of $20/night or $120 total and are subject to the medical and damage provisions of this agreement.
- All pets must be up to date on rabies and other vaccinations.
- All pets must be treated with a flea and tick repellent 3 days prior to arrival.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of all pet waste.
- Pets are not allowed onto the furniture or on the beds at any time.
- Pets must not make excessive noise.
- Pets must not damage, chew or relieve themselves inside the property.
- Pets must be crated when left unattended.
- Guest must observe all local rules, regulations and ordinances regarding pets at all times.
If pets cause any damage, or the property requires additional cleaning the guest will be charged the cost of any repairs or clean up. The guest authorizes their credit card to be charged directly for the repair or cleanup cost.
You are responsible for any damages caused by any pet. You take full responsibility for your pet and hold iTrip-Palm Harbor and OWNER harmless.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 487-4701