This beautifully remodeled Southport condo is your next get away for your very own "haven". It has its own private deck with a great view to the main street and is conveniently located just 4 blocks from the water front. Southport has something to do for all ages! Plenty of restaurants and stores to choose from! Visit the Southport cheese shop below on the street level and enjoy your complimentary bagel with cream cheese. Also visit one of the many antique shops, candy store or the museum and you won't be disappointed. You can even hop on one of the guided golf cart tours of the town to learn the history of this once bustling fishing village. Southport is a short 15 minute drive to Oak Island where you will find 12 miles of beautiful beach to relax in the sun. There is even a challenging 18 Hole Public Golf Course on Oak Island. Southport has its own small beach next to the Frying Pan Restaurant if you prefer to stay in town or spend it fishing on the Southport Public Pier just 4 blocks away, We have so many amazing and fun shops/ places to visit and eat, you will surely want to plan a return visit!
*This property is on the 2nd level, guests must be able bodied enough to climb a set of stairs*
Primary Bedroom: King Bed
**Linens & bath towels are included for free in the reservation**
-Complimentary bagel from Southport Cheese shop for one morning
-Bathroom: tub, shower, hot water. vanity
-Bedroom & Laundry: Smart TV', essentials (towels, soap, toilet paper), hangers, linens, iron.
-HVAC: heating, air conditioning, ceiling fan.
-Home Safety: smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detector.
-Internet: Private wireless internet access (WiFi).
-Kitchen & Dining: refrigerator, microwave, dishes & silverware, freezer, dishwasher, stove, coffee maker, wine glasses, toaster, baking sheet, & cooking utensils.
-Laundry: washing machine & dryer
-Check-in: After 4pm
-Checkout: at 10am, no later
-NO PARTIES or EVENTS
-Must be 25 years or older to rent property
*On January 10th, 2023 the Oak Island Town Council voted to approve paid parking on the island. The paid parking will be in effect from April 1 through September 30th and the hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The cost will be $5 per hour, $20 per day and $80 per week. There will be a limited (1000) number of annual passes available for purchase for $175. Violations wil be issued if these new rules are not followed.*
Restaurants within Walking Distance (5-15mins)
-MR P's Bistro
-Southport Cheese Shop
-Ports of Call
-Moore St Market
-Port City Java
-Moore Street Oyster Bar
-Dry Street Pizza
-Blue Cow Grille
Bars in Walking Distance:
-American Fish Co.
-The Mullet (2 levels)
-Moore Street Oyster Bar
-Southport Tap & Cellar
-Bald Head Island via Ferry ride
-The Maritime Museum
-Fort Johnston Museum
-Day and Sunset Boat Tours
-Christmas Tree Shop
-Public Fishing Pier
-Historic Golf Cart Tours
-Old Brunswick County Jail Tour
-Sky Diving at Cape Fear Regional Airport right before Oak Island
Rental Equipment and Cart Rentals:
-Mr. Beach Rentals offers: Beach gear, bikes, paddle boards, surf boards and kayaks
-Coastal Golf Cart Rentals
-Bald Head Island, NC (25 minute ferry ride from Southport)
-Oak Island, NC (15 minute drive)
-Wilmington, NC (45 minute drive)
-Myrtle Beach, SC (1.2 hour drive)
Local Public Services:
-Southport Fire and Police: Dial 911
Contact your iTrip Property Manager for further questions or comments: James Fosbury
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. No pets allowed.
4. No children under the age of 2.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Southport which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag)
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
15. Please limit use of laundry machine.
16. Please do NOT block the driveway behind the unit, this is used by the other businesses and units for access.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031