Sailors Delight is a gorgeous large suite in the newly built River Hotel of Southport NC. Simply show up and start relaxing as your beds will be made for you prior to your arrival. This unique boutique style hotel is located in Historic Southport directly on the Cape Fear River near where the river meets the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the incredible views of the Oak Island and Bald Head Island lighthouses from your comfortable deck, take a dip in the large pool located directly on the water front, relax on the river front beach, see beautiful sail boats passing by and take in the memorable sunsets. Also look out for the occasional sighting of container ships heading to the Port of Wilmington.
Sailor's Delight is the perfect getaway!
Sailors Delight is exactly 1/2 mile from the center of Southport and 5 minutes from the Southport Fort Fisher Ferry at Deep Point Marina. This quaint history filled town offers museums, relaxing water front strolls, restaurants, and local tours, & a variety of eclectic and specialty shops for everyone. If the beach is your style, you're in luck. The clean, family oriented, white sand beaches of Caswell and Oak Island are a quick 20 minute ride from the hotel.
This suite requires a two night booking minimum, up to 7 days; however, longer stays can be negotiated for outage workers and traveling professionals.
- 2 Queen Beds
**Linens & bath towels are included for free in the reservation**
-Welcome Bag with essentials
-Bathroom: tub, shower, hot water. vanity
-Bedroom: Smart TV', essentials (towels, soap, toilet paper), hangers, linens, Iron
-HVAC: heating, air conditioning
-Home Safety: smoke alarm, CO Alarm
-Internet: Wireless internet access (WiFi).
-Kitchen & Dining: sink, refrigerator, microwave, dishes & silverware, freezer, dishwasher, stove, oven
-Check-in: After 4pm
-Checkout: at 10am, no later
-NO PARTIES or EVENTS
-Must be 25 years or older to rent property
Restaurants within Walking Distance
-MR P's Bistro
-Southport Cheese Shop
-Ports of Call
-Moore St Market
-Port City Java
-Moore Street Oyster Bar
-Dry Street Pizza
-Blue Cow Grille
Bars in Walking Distance:
-American Fish Co.
-The Mullet (2 levels)
-Moore Street Oyster Bar
-Southport Tap & Cellar
-Bald Head Island via Ferry ride
-The Maritime Museum
-Fort Johnston Museum
-Day and Sunset Boat Tours
-Christmas Tree Shop
-Public Fishing Pier
-Historic Golf Cart Tours
-Old Brunswick County Jail Tour
-Sky Diving at Cape Fear Regional Airport right before Oak Island
Rental Equipment and Cart Rentals:
-Mr. Beach Rentals offers: Beach gear, bikes, paddle boards, surf boards and kayaks
-Coastal Golf Cart Rentals
-Bald Head Island, NC (25 minute ferry ride from Southport)
-Oak Island, NC (15 minute drive)
-Wilmington, NC (45 minute drive)
-Myrtle Beach, SC (1.2 hour drive)
Local Public Services:
-Southport Fire and Police: Dial 911
Contact your iTrip Property Manager for further questions or comments: James Fosbury
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed in unit, no smoking allowed within 25ft of building..
3. No pets allowed.
4. No children under the age of 2.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink on the beds.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Southport which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the unit. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out.
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins under the unit.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
15. Please respect the guests in surrounding units.
16. When returning from the beach or water, please leave all beach gear outside.
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031