Snowmass Mountain Views from Balcony. W/D, Gas Fireplace, Parking, Hot Tub, Walk to Ski Mountain
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Fall 2021 - Remodeled bathrooms and new floors!
* Bedroom 1 - King bed, new 32" flat screen tv and en-suite bath with Newly Updated Rain Shower
* Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, vcr movie tv, en-suite bath with tub and shower
Full kitchen with dining table for 6
Brand new stainless steel appliances
Living room with gas fireplace
Large flat screen TV
Washer and dryer
Keurig coffee maker
Spacious deck with gas grill and expansive views
Large outdoor pool - summer only (Pool and hot tub closed for remodel summer 2023)
Hot tub - closed summer 2023 for remodel
On free shuttle
Complimentary parking for 1 vehicle in on-site lot
Please note, there are 2 flights of stairs to this unit
Enjoy all the comforts of this updated 2 bedroom Woodbridge condo and unwind in front of the gas fireplace after a long day exploring Snowmass and Aspen. The newly refurbished kitchen with stainless steel appliances opens up into the living room with an incredibly cozy and spacious sectional sofa and large flat screen tv. During the summer and on sunny winter days the patio invites you to relax in the fresh mountain air. With a large outdoor pool (summer only) and hot tub area just outside the building, complimentary parking, and access to the resort shuttle, this condo is a great option for your visit to Snowmass any time of year. Perfect for a couple or small family with the easy access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, restaurants and shops.
Woodbridge is a great option when traveling to Snowmass for a vacation. In the summer months you can hop on your bike and be on a trail in 5 minutes or the shuttle can whisk you right up to enjoy the free outdoor summer music series on Thursday nights. Located just across the street from the Assay Hill lift and a short shuttle to the villages you still get the ease of access to the resort amenities but at a great price. You can ski across the wooden bridge, behind the complex, over to the Assay Hill Lift in the winter (it is uphill on the way back so shuttle is recommended). Ski access across the bridge may be limited due to snow conditions in early and late ski season. The convenient shuttle, that stops in front of the building, runs every 15 minutes during the winter daytime hours and 30 minutes in the evening, up to the base village lifts, shops and restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you!
This condo is located on the 2nd floor, allowing for the wonderful views, but does not have elevator access. We may be able to provide luggage assistance as needed.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent.
*If you are booking a stay in April, May, October or November please check with us with to be sure the pool/hot tub is operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025