Fasching Haus 410
Convenient Aspen Condo 1.5 Blocks to Skiing & Town. Extra Sleeping Den W/Sofa Bed. Wood FP, Balcony
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
2 Bedrooms plus private sleeping den
Master Bedroom: King bed, 27" flat screen TV , en suite bath with tub and shower combo
2nd Master Bedroom: King bed, 32" flat screen TV, en-suite bath with tub and shower combo
Sleeping Den: Queen size sofa bed, en-suite bath with tub and shower combo, french doors for privacy
Living room with wood burning fireplace and 49" flat screen TV with sound bar
Fully stocked kitchen
Dining table with banquette and chairs for 8 guests
Complimentary lot or on-street parking for one car
Common area outdoor heated pool and hot tub, exercise room, grills and coin laundry room
This condo is located on the 3rd floor without elevator access. Please contact us in advance if you require luggage assistance.
The Fasching Haus Condos are located in the heart of Aspen, just 2 blocks to the Aspen Mountain Gondola, to Rubey Park Transit center where you can catch free shuttles to the other ski areas or Maroon Bells and to all of the incredible shopping and dining Aspen has to offer. You will enjoy the convenience of this location as well as the relaxing and inviting decor of the home. The living room and den provide two comfortable spaces to unwind after a day of adventures in Aspen Snowmass. Get cozy in the living room next to the wood fireplace on a snowy winter evening or a cool summer night. The private patio offers a glimpse up to Aspen Mountain where you can watch the skiers tackle the lower steep trails in the winter, hikers making their way up the trails in the summer or enjoy the beautiful fall colors of the Aspens.
The full kitchen offers the convenience of preparing meals for your group. If your idea of a vacation doesn't involve cooking you can just take a quick walk down to Gorsuch's coffee shop for one of their signature breakfast treats or to Ajax Tavern for some truffle fries and a wagyu double cheese burger. So many amazing restaurants are located within walking distance to your condo. Ask us about some of our favorites (obviously we think about that cheese burger often!).
With 2 bedrooms and a pull-out sofa bed in the den, each with an en-suite bath, this home is perfect for couples, a small family or a group of friends traveling together. The complex offers a large outdoor heated pool and hot tub for everyone's enjoyment. Year-round this is definitely a top vacation rental choice for all travelers coming to visit Aspen.
This condo is located on the 3rd floor. We may be able to provide luggage assistance as needed as there is no elevator, please arrange in advance.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent.
*If you are booking a stay in April-June or September-November please check with us with to be sure the pool/hot tub is operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025