******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
New Listing At Terracehouse Condos In Snowmass - Great Location and Incredible Value!
Master bedroom: King bed, flat screen TV, en-suite bath with shower, washer and dryer
Second bedroom: Two twin beds (can be made into one king if requested at time of booking), flat screen TV
Second bathroom: Tub and shower combo, separate vanity area with double sink
Kitchen: Fully equipped updated kitchen. Washer/Dryer in unit
Dining table for 6
Double Pull-out sofa bed
42" Flat screen TV
Shared seasonal outdoor hot tub at property
Seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub, fitness room, sauna, steam, gas grill and fire pit at Stonebridge Inn next door
Parking is located in nearby lots; free in summer and $15/day/car in winter months. (subject to change)
This condo is on the second floor without elevator access. Please contact us for assistance with luggage in advance if needed.
Anytime of year our guests love staying at the Terracehouse Condos in Snowmass! This particular vacation rental is located at the end of the Terracehouse complex closest to the Stonebridge Inn providing for quick access to all that the hotel amenities guests can use during their stay. You will enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub and fire pit area. You will also find an indoor fitness room with steam and sauna in the locker rooms. For even more convenience, just outside the condo you can enjoy an outdoor grill and spacious seasonal hot tub offered at the Terracehouse complex. The Artisan Restaurant, located inside the Stonebridge Inn, is a popular spot with locals and tourists alike. Head over after a long day exploring Aspen Snowmass for a cold beverage and delicious appetizer or dinner in the bar area or full service restaurant. You don't want to miss out on Doc Eason, the legendary magician who performs in the Artisan bar, just steps from your vacation rental. Enjoy the best of both worlds, condo living with hotel amenities!
In addition to the great access to all the amenities on site, just a short 50 yard walk away and you are putting your skis or snowboard on and taking a few turns down to the Village Express chair or the Elk Camp gondola. Store your equipment in secure storage right outside your front door for easy access and in a few quick minutes you will be clicking in! In the summer months it is just a stroll down to the Elk Camp Gondola for an amazing ride up to the Lost Forrest where you can enjoy the Alpine Coaster, ziplining, ropes course, fishing and more. Hiking and biking trails are also easily accessible from the ski trails, once the snow melts. If uphilling is just a bit too much, put your bike on the gondola and ride the trails down!
The recently remodeled kitchen is fully stocked so you can enjoy dining at home during your stay. The living area offers comfortable seating, a spacious dining table and a custom built entry way for storing all your mountain adventure gear! The master bedroom has an inviting king bed, an en-suite bath with a shower and a washer and dryer. The second bedroom offers two twin beds that can be bridged into one king if this bedding is preferred. Please let us know at time of booking if you would like these beds to be one king for your stay! The sofa bed pulls out in the living room providing an additional sleeping space in the evenings.
Aspen Snowmass area is an ideal year-round vacation destination. We are long time residents of this area and it would be a pleasure to help you with your vacation plans!
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent. Limited quantity available - please check for availability before confirming your stay if AC is needed.
*If you are booking a stay in April, May, October or November please check with us with to be sure the pool and hot tubs are operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Aspen Pitkin County airport is located 3 miles from Aspen and 12 miles from Snowmass Village.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles at check-out. If the home is left in an excessively unclean manner please note we will charge $50/hour for additional cleaning time needed after your departure.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Quiet hours are 10pm - 8am. Any violations will result in a fine of $150. Repeated violations are grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025