******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Luxurious and Spacious Vacation Home Rental With Incredible Views!
4 bedrooms plus sleeping bunk alcove
With incredible views of the Snowmass ski area, a multi-level interior design and inviting outdoor space this home is an ideal rental for the discerning vacationer who is looking for a special place to stay during their visit to Snowmass. While the home is very private, at the end the street, it is located in a residential area so no parties are allowed.
Queen suite, en-suite bath, living area with Smart TV and sectional sofa with pull-out.
Bathroom with tub and shower
Den/Office with pull-out sofa bed and dedicated work space, Smart TV
Alcove with twin bunk bed
Garage - parking for one car available in garage, additional cars can park in driveway
Living room with Smart TV, vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows with incredible views of the Snowmass ski area, wood burning fireplace
Queen suite, en-suite bath with walk-shower, large sectional sofa and Smart TV
Large multi level balcony with outdoor dining and gas fire pit
Full kitchen with professional chef appliances
Outdoor gas griddle and pizza oven
Dining table for 6
Breakfast bar for 3
Private hot tub
King suite, Smart TV, dedicated work space, en-suite bath with double vanity, large walk-in shower and separate soaking tub.
Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
Situated just 1 mile from Base Village at the Snowmass ski area you will appreciate the convenience of being so close to everything while also enjoying the private location of the home and the incredible views. Located just off of Brush Creek Road, this home is a short walk to the free skier shuttle, allowing for incredible ease of access to the ski area for your entire group.
The interior of the home is perfectly designed for multi-generational families, groups of friends or families traveling together. Two bedrooms, a den, bunk alcove and second living area are found on the entry level. This level is perfect for two families to share with space for all to unwind. Up on the main level you will find the spacious living area with large flat screen TV and wood-burning fireplace. While there is plenty of seating for your group to relax together in this space, your traveling companions will also appreciate comfort of having a large sectional sofa in the queen bedroom on this level. A beautifully remodeled bath and powder room are accessed from this bedroom and the living area.
Start the day on the upper level with the blinds up to enjoy the gorgeous view while making breakfast in the chef's kitchen with high-end appliances. Designed by a professional chef you will be awed by this incredible space. Reach out to us for help with hiring a private chef during your stay to take advantage of this unique amenity. Also on this level you will find the laundry room and master suite. The master suite welcomes you with a spa-like bathroom, vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet and comfortable king bed.
Many special touches went into the design of this Snowmass home. Sure to be two of your favorites during your stay are the outdoor pizza oven and the 6 person outdoor private hot tub. Vacationing in the mountains is exhilarating and what better way to enjoy it than staying in a unique vacation home?
Year-round you will enjoy the luxurious and inviting indoor and outdoor spaces of this special home. Sit back, relax and share stories of your day's adventures while admiring the views of the Snowmass ski area. This is a home where exceptional memories will be created and then shared for years to come.
Our team of professionals are on call to ensure you have the vacation of your dreams. We look forward to hosting you and assisting in creating a magical and unsurpassed experience in Snowmass.
Most mountain residences, including this property, are not fully air conditioned. Fans are provided for your comfort. Portable air conditioning units are available for rent.
**This property has a ring doorbell system with an exterior camera that overlooks front doors and a camera in the garage. We do take privacy seriously and there are no cameras in the interior of the home.**
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025