Hayden Lodge 2201
Amazing Snowmass Mtn View. Balcony, Parking, Hot Tub, Elevator, above Kids Adventure Center
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Conveniently located above the children's ski school in Snowmass Base Village!
* Bedroom 1 - King bed, 42" flat screen tv and en-suite bath with oversided tub and shower
* Bedroom 2 - Two twin XL (can be made into one king if requested at time of booking), 42" flat screen tv
* Bathroom 2 - Full bath with shower
Full kitchen with dining table for 6 and breakfast bar for 3
New stainless steel appliances
Washer and Dryer
Living room with gas fireplace and inviting sectional sofa with sofa bed
Beautiful Snowmass Mountain views from living area
Large Flat screen TV
Spacious balcony overlooking the Treehouse children's ski school area with seating for 4
Common area outdoor hot tub*
Complimentary underground parking (7'5" height limit) for one car only - additional cars must be parked in off-site lot 5 miles away
Free wireless internet
In the heart of Snowmass Base Village
What a view! Take a look through the photos and you can see that this condo is right on top of the action in Base Village. Your year round activities are just out the door. Your children are an elevator ride away from the Treehouse ski school facility and the Fanny Hill chair lift. Outdoor concerts, restaurants, apres ski activities and summer mountain biking and hiking are just outside the front entrance of the Hayden Lodge complex.
The secured elevator from the underground parking garage (only 1 spot available) or the mall level will take you up to the 2nd floor and the entrance to your vacation rental. This corner unit features an open floor plan with lots of windows and a large outdoor balcony overlooking the children's ski school meeting area. The living room features a large dining table and a comfortable sectional sofa, with a queen sofa bed. During dinner or while relaxing after the day adventures, enjoy the gas fireplace and large flat screen tv. The kitchen area features a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and is equipped with everything you need to enjoy dining in your condo.
The master bedroom features a king bed, a large master bath with double vanity, shower and relaxing bathtub. In the morning you can open the blinds to enjoy the beautiful Colorado sunshine while watching the morning news on the flat screen tv in this bedroom. The second bedroom features two twin xl beds that can be bridged in to a comfortable King bed. Please inform us in advance if you would prefer to have the twin beds bridged to a king bed. The second bath has a shower.
Due to the unparalleled convenience of the Hayden Lodge in Snowmass, this unit books up quickly year-round. Guests have enjoyed the location, quality and amenities so they return year after year. We hope you will be come a repeat guest as well!
*****Please note this property is not a hotel but is a condominium complex and each unit is individually owned and managed*****
*If you are booking a stay in April-June or September-November please check with us with to be sure the hot tub is operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Summer 2023 mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - 5/27-6/11 & 9/8-10/2 Weekends - 6/16-9/4 Daily
Snowmass Mountain - 6/21-9/4 Daily -9/8-10/2 Weekends
Aspen Saturday Market - 6/10-10/7
Food & Wine Festival - 6/16-6/18
Aspen Music Festival - 6/30-8/21
Aspen Theatre - 6/22-8/26
Snowmass Thursday Free Concerts - 6/15-8/24
Snowmass Weds Rodeo - 6/21- 8/16
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025