50 Yds To Snowmass Ski Mountain! Access to Outdoor Pool, Hot Tubs. Short Walk to Shops, Restaurants
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Master bedroom: King bed, 40" flat screen TV, en-suite bath with shower
Second bedroom: Set of full bunk beds, 40" flat screen TV
Second bathroom: Tub and shower combo, separate vanity area with double sink
Kitchen: Fully equipped updated kitchen
Dining table for 6
Double Pull-out sofa bed
40" Flat screen TV
Shared outdoor hot tub at property
Outdoor pool, hot tub, fitness room, sauna, steam, gas grill and fire pit at Stonebridge Inn next door
Parking is located in nearby lots; free in summer and $15/day/car in winter months.
Whether your visit is in the summer or winter in this wonderful home you will really appreciate the incredible convenience of all the wonderful amenities! The location at the end of the Terracehouse complex closest to the Stonebridge Inn provides quick access to all that the hotel has to offer. You will enjoy access to the outdoor pool, hot tub and fire pit area where you will also find an indoor fitness room with steam and sauna in the locker rooms. The Artisan Restaurant, located inside the Stonebridge Inn, is a popular spot with locals and tourists alike. Head over after a long day exploring Aspen Snowmass for a cold beverage and delicious appetizer or dinner in the bar area or full service restaurant. You don't want to miss out on Doc Eason, the legendary magician who performs in the Artisan bar, just steps from your vacation rental. Enjoy the best of both worlds, condo living with hotel amenities!
A short walk away you can gain access to the Elk Camp Gondola for an amazing ride up to the Lost Forrest where you can enjoy the Alpine Coaster, ziplining, ropes course, fishing and more. The ski slope is a short stroll away. Store your skis right outside your front door for easy access and in a few quick minutes you will be clicking in and skiing down to the Fanny Hill chairlift or Elk Camp gondola for access to all the amazing ski terrain found on Snowmass Mountain. In the summer you can hike or bike down that same ski trail!
The open concept living area and large dining table with big picture window invite you to sit down and relax! You will enjoy settling in by the fireplace while sharing the days adventures or preparing a hearty dinner in the fully stocked kitchen. Just a few steps away you can enjoy an outdoor grill, spacious hot tub and the free laundry facilities offered at the Terracehouse complex. The master bedroom has a comfortable king bed and an en-suite bath with a shower. The second bedroom offers a wonderfully unique set of queen bunk beds. This room is perfect for a small family, two singles or children. The sofa bed pulls out in the living room providing an additional sleeping space in the evenings.
Aspen Snowmass area is an ideal year-round vacation destination. We are long time residents of this area and it would be a pleasure to help you with your vacation plans!
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent.
*If you are booking a stay in April, May, October or November please check with us with to be sure the pool and hot tubs are operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Bryan Cournoyer with Douglas Elliman
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025