Aspenwood 2 bedroom plus loft J17
New Listing! Newly remodeled living, kitchen and bath. Outdoor Pool, HT, 100 Yards to Snowmass Mtn.
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
New Listing with iTrip Vacations. Newly Remodeled Kitchen, Living Room and Bathrooms.
2 bedrooms plus sleeping loft
* Bedroom 1 - King bed
* Bedroom 2 - 2 Twin beds that can be bridged to one king (request at time of booking)
* Lofted sleeping space (Low Ceiling)- located above bedroom 2 with two twin beds that can be bridged to one king (request at time of booking)
* Bathroom 1 - Full bath with walk-in shower
* Bathroom 2 - Full bath with walk-in shower
Fully equipped kitchen
Living room with gas fireplace and spacious sectional sofa
Flat screen TV
Washer and Dryer
Large outdoor pool and hot tub
Common area BBQ grill
Small fitness room
100 yards to Fanny Hill ski trail
200 yards to Snowmass Mall shops and restaurants
Paid parking available $15/night per car in the winter months. Lots are located 100 yards from property. You must register your vehicle with the parking department. Parking is free in the summer months.
The Aspenwood complex is located just 100 yards to the Fanny Hill slope where you will find hiking, biking and ski trails on Snowmass Mountain. You will find this condo very convenient for your day of exploring the area on skis, snowboard, mountain bike or by hiking. At the end of your days activities the outdoor heated pool and hot tubs will be the perfect place to relax. Aspenwood also features a sauna, small fitness room and shared BBQ grill. The convenient location combined with the great amenities makes the Aspenwood an ideal destination any time of year! Year-round, Snowmass is an amazing vacation destination for recreation, dining, music and so much more.
Newly remodeled with hardwood floors, beautiful baths and inviting living area furnishings! You will appreciate the open concept living space with bright light and comfortable furnishings. Your group will enjoy relaxing in the living area by the gas fireplace while watching your favorite movie or sporting event on the flat screen TV or sharing stories of the days adventures exploring the Snowmass area. The master bedroom offers a large king bed. The lofted bedroom has two twins on the main level and two twins in the loft. Both sets of twins can be bridged into one king bed(with notice at time of booking). Two beautifully remodeled bathrooms each feature a walk-in shower. The full-size washer and dryer and entry way cubbie/storage space make this a great option when coming to adventure in Snowmass.
When staying in this vacation rental you will appreciate the many windows of the corner location, the easy access to the pool area, the vaulted ceilings and great storage! The flexible bedding makes this rental perfect for couples, friends or a family to travel together and enjoy sharing accommodations where you can relax together at the end of a great day enjoying all that Aspen Snowmass has to offer
This condo is located on the 3rd floor without elevator access. We may be able to provide luggage assistance as needed with advance notice.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent but must be reserved at time of booking.
*If you are booking a stay in April-June or September-November please check with us with to be sure the pool/hot tub is operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025