Sunkissed Pool Home
New Rental!! Beautifully Renovated on Siesta Key, Screened Pool & Patio, Small Dog OK
NEW LISTING! Spectacular, fully renovated, private home on Siesta Key that includes a private swimming pool. You found what you're looking for! This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath private home is completely UPDATED and ready for you and your family. Accommodates up to 6 comfortably. Rent bikes during your stay because you're a short bike ride to Siesta Key Beach & Pavilion, voted #1 beach in the USA many times. Also the location is a short bike ride or very short drive to Siesta Key village where you can choose one of numerous restaurants from fine seafood to cheeseburgers and a beer all within the village! If you enjoy some night life, there's always live music for dancing and for entertainment. Grab a cup of coffee in the village before you take your morning beach walk, or drop in for some freshly made ice cream at one of the local ice cream shops for a special homemade treat anytime of day. We're sure you'll love spending your vacation at Sunkissed Pool home on Siesta Key!
SUNKISSED POOL HOME HIGHLIGHTS::
Renovated Beautifully- High-end Home
Private Enclosed Pool (no heat)
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
Upscale Large Stainless Kitchen w/Island, Overlooks Pool
Use of Garage for One Small Vehicle
WiFi, Two Smart TV’s Streaming Only (no cable channels)
Private Full Size Washer and dryer
Electric George Foreman Grill
Beach Accessories (Towels, 2 Chairs, Umbrella and Cooler)
Only 1.4 Mile Bike Ride to Famous Siesta Key Beach & Pavilion
Only 1.8 Miles to Village Shops on Siesta Key
Step into the spacious family room where you will find a large corner, reclining (optional) sofa that surrounds a large Smart TV (no cable). With the TV remote in hand, you are sure to feel right at home, relaxed and comfortable! Off the living room is the gorgeous half bath with pedestal lav & water closet with access to the backyard area.
Enjoy your own private social hour in the enclosed, screened swimming pool & patio area, where you can dine poolside if you prefer as there are 4 bar stools under shade plus an outdoor sofa and two loungers to nap on anytime you like! After swimming grab a soft, super-sized pool towel then hang on the wall-mounted rack to dry out overnight under the stars. The outdoor lanai is incredibly relaxing and private.
This lovely home is decorated beautifully in serene hues of soft gray with splashes of color for accent. Wood engineered flooring throughout the home....the wall-mounted, self charging Dyson makes it easy to clean up any type of mess anywhere within the home without needing a plug. The kitchen has white & gray solid, natural stone counters with stainless LG appliances, pots, pans, dishes and glasses to prepare family meals. Just off the kitchen you have a dining room with a new wood table and cushioned chairs for six people to be seated together comfortably. The Bamboo window shades throughout the home are a big plus and simple to use. High speed internet throughout the house to support two Smart TV's to stream your favorite apps is included. No TV's in the bedrooms (dining & living room only).
BEDROOMS/GUEST BATH: The master bedroom has a KING bed, en-suite bath including a soaking tub with tiled shower and natural solid stone vanity for 2. It's spacious in size and includes a walk-in closet and sliding door that leads into the enclosed pool & patio areas. The 2nd GUEST BEDROOM has a QUEEN bed, is very spacious with custom closet and two sets of sliding doors; one of which leads you to the enclosed private pool & patio area. The beautiful guest bathroom is just outside the door. The guest bath has a solid stone vanity, and tiled shower stall with private access to the pool for your convenience. The 3rd GUEST BEDROOM also has a QUEEN bed, natural light with a custom built closet.
Monthly minimum property. GARAGE HEIGHT RESTRICTION TO 5’11” WITH use of the right side only for a small, regular height vehicle. A hatchback door may not be fully extended inside the garage due to the height restriction.
Security camera outside looking out to the driveway. Booking season? Please book entire months only - not mid-month to mid-month.
This home is located in a zoning restricted area allowing one rental every 30 day period.
Absolutely no smoking/vaping anywhere on the property except outside the pool area away from open doors/windows going into the home***
One well-behaved dog allowed with prior approval. Please ask first! Max weight 30 pounds. No aggressive breeds, no barkers or chewers. We will change your lease to allow your approved pet and include a $350 non-refundable pet deposit.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.