FABULOUS LISTING IN SIESTA DUNES WITH PRIVATE BEACH ON SIESTA KEY!! Siesta Dunes is a gated complex with their own PRIVATE beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Watch the boats go by under a cabana or out on the private deck!! Splash around with your little ones in the circular heated salt water pool with a separate spa. Go serve 'em up on the complex tennis court both pickle ball or traditional tennis with rental equipment available, or be memorized by what will be an AMAZING sunset on the private beach or beach deck after grilling up your favorite foods on one of the beachside BBQ grills. This is a highly desirable unit with a private pretty outdoor space and quick walk to the private beach! You will want to come back year after year!!
SIESTA DUNES END UNIT HIGHLIGHTS:
Updated Open & Bright, Sleeps 6 Max
Screened Lanai Plus Open Air Deck
End Unit Includes Grassy Area Off Patios
Covered Assigned Carport
Beach Towels & Accessories Included
Master Ensuite with Two Queen Beds
Guest Bedroom with Two Twin Beds
Private Stacked W/D
Gorgeous Modern Kitchen
3 TV's with Cable
No Smoking of Any Kind is Allowed Inside or Near Open Doors/Windows
No Pets Allowed
Siesta Dunes Complex Provides:
Heated Saltwater Pool & Spa
Tennis/Pickball Court (Rental Equipment)
BBQ Grilling Beachside & Grills Behind Building
Beach Sundeck with Loungers/Tables
Clubhouse with TV, Free Coffee, WiFi
Beach Rental Equipment Available On-Site
Use the keyless entry to come and go thru your private door...so easy! The spacious and spectacularly decorated living room is sure please even those who hold the most discerning of decor. With hues of deep plum, beachy blues & cool beiges you will enjoy the time spent indoors as much as you enjoy the great outdoors! Off the living room are sliding door that lead out to the private screened lanai. The lanai also has a service door that goes out the this end unit's grassy area....a bonus! The modern kitchen has been newly updated with solid stone counters and gorgeous new cabinets that are stocked with dishes, glasses, bowl & cups, etc and most all cooking essentials to whip up your favorite shrimp dish at home! No perishables are provided. Start your morning off with a cup of coffee or hot tea! Coffeemaker & teapot are provided!
Bedrooms: The DOUBLE QUEEN MASTER is beautifully updated and includes a flat screen TV for streaming your favorite apps with cable too! The master also has sliding doors that lead to an open air deck with a glass table for 4 and an umbrella for some shade if you like. Enjoy the natural landscapes from your private deck. The walk-in closet has plenty of space to store all you new vacation clothes. But wait.....there's more.....the ensuite two room bathroom is spectacular! Separate water closet and large tiled shower room with gentle rain shower-head will complete or start your day off perfectly. The vessel and solid stone vanity is separate from the shower and includes custom shelving and vanity make-up mirror. The GUEST BEDROOM has two twin beds and a flat screen TV including cable. There's a walk-in closet that holds the private stacked WASHER & DRYER. There is some space left inside the closet to hang up your vaca clothes.
The modern GUEST BATHROOM is next to the guest bedroom with both a soaking tub & newly tiled shower, a vessel sink and vanity mirror to make getting ready for a night out quick and easy! Blow dryers are included.
This is a gated complex for your security. You have your own covered assigned parking spot nearby with a storage shed in front of the parking space that holds the beach accessories.
You'll be comfortable swimming and splashing about any time of day or night. After a long day at the beach feel free to relax in the hot tub, just because you can. Siesta Dunes has several barbecue grills at the beach side deck as well as in the garden areas. So cook up some burgers and enjoy your favorite beverage at a table on the sundeck...the sunset awaits you! Siesta Dunes' club house is a great place to hang out and make some new friends. There is a big screen TV, free WiFi and free coffee available for guests in the morning. This unit is in building 1. Not on the beach but just a quick walk, you wouldn't even notice!
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage. Extra guests spaces on a first come first serve basis for extra vehicles. There is a storage area for kayaks.
NO PETS ALLOWED!! NO SMOKING OR VAPING of any type is allowed inside the property or near any open windows or doors!! Extra cleaning fee will be added if smoke is noted.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.