Smashing second story, 3 bedroom town home in popular Siesta Bayside on the Bay and for the best part.....you can walk to Siesta Key Beach...via our private access!! Resort style amenities include TWO heated swimming pools, Clubhouse & Fitness Center, BBQ Grill area with tables, 2 Tennis/Pickle-ball Courts with lights for night time exercise....a short stroll away along a gravel path is the intracoastal bay with a fishing dock (fish cleaning area too!) boat slips for dropping off or picking up passengers for a day out on the Gulf of Mexico...inhale the fresh sea breezes while watching an early morning sunrise just steps away on the Bay.
Two Story Condo on Second Fl: New Furnishings/Improvements including all tile floors! Deep blue sectional sofa, chair, coffee table, lamps, stainless ceiling fans, bathroom light fixtures, a daybed upstairs (sleeps 2) for the loft etc. Beautiful upscale coastal decor to professional standards.
Sleeps 6 adults max. Can accommodate 8 people if at least 2 are children and are pre-adolescent.
ASK IF MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE!!!! >6 adults are NOT allowed by complex rules!!
12/21 New Wood Tile Floors Added
Shared Private Beach Access
~10 Minute Walk to the Beach
2 Heated Pools
2 Tennis/Pickle-ball Courts
Upgrades WiFi & Cable Incl.
Main Level Master Bedroom: King Bed w/ 43" TV for Streaming
Upstairs 2nd Guest Br: King Bed w/ Smart 40" TV
Open Loft with Daybed & Trundle
Upstairs 3rd Guest Br: Surf Theme, Twin Beds w/New Smart 40" TV
Upstairs Full Bath w/Tub, New Wood Tile Floors
Side by Side Washer & Dryer on Main Level
When it's time to go to the beach, grab key fobs, beach accessories and head across the main street through the Gulf & Bay Club right out onto the beach. Enjoy! You are officially in paradise!
Siesta Key Village is only a 5 minute drive or 1.7 miles up the road. Plenty of dining options...quaint little bistros with backyard patios engulfed in lush native Florida greenery with ... casual dining, fine dining, breakfast cafe's, coffee shops or enjoy an afternoon of shopping. After dinner take your loved ones for a treat at one of our local ice cream shops for some homemade Italian Gelato. A Free shuttle pickup and drop-off post is a short walk at the entrance of Siesta Bayside.
Walk inside the beautiful condo and feel right at home. The updated modern kitchen has walnut cabinets, solid stone natural countertops, stainless oven with black glass top & microwave above, stainless double door refrigerator with front door quick water/ice access, and dishwasher completes the upscale kitchen. Off the kitchen on each side are dining tables where one seats 6, plus you have kitchen counter seating for 4 people with a breakfast nook with a bar height table that seats 4. All new wood laminate flooring throughout except on the split stairs to the second level which has new padding & carpet.
The living room has a newer furnishings including blue sectional sofa, comfy chair, new round coffee table along with a Smart 50" flat screen TV. Living room TV has streaming available plus cable. Just chill out on the beautiful furniture and watch your favorite shows/movies on your favorite app.....or head out to your private balcony and take in the views of beautiful and lush landscaping with walking trails to experience nature at its best!
The Master bedroom is on the main level with a KING size bed, new shades, new Smart 43" TV including a FireStick. You'll love the sliding door giving you private access to the screened/enclosed balcony! Enjoy your morning coffee/tea listening to the birds sing..... The ensuite bathroom has your walk-in closet, large vanity and drawers for your personal things, blow dryers provided. The bathroom has a beautifully tiled shower.
UPSTAIRS: Walk upstairs to the open loft with two bedrooms and access to a full bathroom that has been updated. All new flooring upstairs too. The loft has a new daybed with a trundle bed tucked neatly underneath covered with beautiful bedding and accent pillows. The upstairs bedroom #2 has a King bed, decorative bedding with pillows with a new 40" Smart TV plus a closet for you to hang up your new vacation clothes! The 3rd bedroom has twin beds (can convert to King upon prior request for a $75 fee plus taxes) with bedding in a surf theme plus a new 40" Smart TV.....your kids are sure to love it making Mom/Dad super cool!
Beach accessories include: 1 beach wagon, 6 beach chairs, pull cooler, umbrella and beach towels.
HOA application needed. It's just a notification process, so it's quick.
This is a NO PET, NON Smoking/Vaping in the unit nor on the screened balcony. Driveway parking in front of the unit. The garage is not available for your car, but can be accessed for beach items with a coded lock on the service door. Check out the video to walk thru this gorgeous townhome!
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage. This complex requires you fill out a 1 page contact page with name, contact info, number in your party, children ages, license plate and a copy of your driver's license. Non smokers only please. Owners are highly allergic.
This property does not allow Emotional Support Animals in addition to their no pet policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.