Upscale Spanish Mediterranean style beautiful custom home on the canal with a private area to launch a kayak, walk to Siesta Key Beach, be able to take a dip to cool off in your own private splash pool and able to bring the whole gang!? It's all here waiting for you on Siesta Key, Fl in this gorgeous custom home. This is a large 4 bedroom 3.5 bath custom home in a high end quiet neighborhood where you will be sure to make long lasting memories with family & friends. There's room for everyone but keep in mind this home may not be suitable for those who can't climb any stairs; as this home has both half set and full sets of stairs.
Walk to Beach Access #8, .4 mile, 7 Minute Walk or #10 .2 mi and a 4 min Walk
Siesta Key Village Shops & restaurants a short .8 mile or a 15 min Walk
Canal Home with area to launch a Kayak
Enclosed Lanai w/splash Pool, Table w/Umbrella
Bedroom #1 King bed, Flat screen TV, Ensuite bath, Half Level Up
Bedroom #2 King bed, Flat screen TV, Ensuite bath, Access to the Screened Lanai, 2nd floor
Bedroom #3 Queen bed, Flat screen TV, Access to the Screened Lanai, 2nd Fl.
Bedroom #4 2 Twin beds, no TV, Closet, Fan, 2nd Fl.
4 Smart TV’s that Include YouTube TV
Garage & Driveway Parking
Full size Washer/Dryer
No Extra charge for Pool Heat! The splash pool is 14 ‘ x 11' with a depth of 5'-6'. Heat set to 86.
Come stay at our spectacular canal home with a splash pool and high end finishes located in the heart of Siesta Key, just a short bike ride or short 7 minute walk to famous #1 rated Siesta Key Beach access #8 where you and your family can spend the afternoon building sandcastles, walk the beach for miles while picking up shells. On Sundays, come and experience a local favorite...Siesta Key Beach drum circle. During your stay feel free to walk the beach in the morning, then play in the Gulf of Mexico to cool off, or read a great novel poolside and at the end of the day, head back to the beach with a picnic basket of wine and cheese for an amazing sunset. Siesta Key Village is only minutes away. Keep one car in the garage and take one of several free shuttle services to the village for a morning of shopping and lunch, or dinner following a homemade ice cream cone. Enjoy some live music and adult beverages in the evenings and make some new friends.
The kitchen is large and open with plenty of dark cherry cabinetry, tan large tile flooring, black & brown granite solid stone counters with stainless appliances. It is equipped with all basic cooking essentials so you may create a masterful meal at home whenever you like. Serve breakfast for 5 at the granite breakfast bar that's wrapped around the kitchen. Just off the kitchen is a dining table for 4 with access to the screened lanai. Relax and enjoy a glass of wine and some strawberries......
Open from the kitchen is the Tommy Bahama themed living room with a we bar off to the side, a large flat screen Smart TV including DVD player, a sound system, WiFi and YouTube TV. Plenty of comfortable seating plus access to the screened lanai. Walk out and enjoy the lovely caged splash pool just perfect for cooling off on a hot summer day and finish off with a watermelon margarita! From there walk out back to enjoy the views of the canal and luscious greenery...plus there's an area to launch a Kayak on the canal (Kayak not provided but plenty of places to rent them). There's a small BBQ grill that you are welcome to use.
On the main level there is also a formal dining area with a large round table that seats 6 adults comfortably. To the side of that is the half bath so no climbing stairs just to use the bathroom. Also on this level is a sizeable den with a work desk and chair to catch up on work emails when necessary. The den is quite comfortable and cozy with a swivel leather chair. Grab a book and sink in.
The main King master on the 2nd level is very spacious with wood tile flooring, Smart TV, coffee bar area with a sink, access to another screened lanai where you can sip on your morning coffee without even going downstairs to the kitchen. The ensuite bath is very large with a jetted tub separate from the walk-in tiled shower, separate water closet behind a closed door, plus a long granite counter with dual sinks and plenty of drawers for all your personal things.
The queen bedroom next to the master also has access to the screened lanai, Smart TV, (YouTube TV) ceiling fan and closet. The guest bathroom is just around the corner and has a tub/shower combo and granite counter. The twin bedroom is spacious as well, no TV in this bedroom. The 2nd level also has a nice seating area, just atop the stair landing, where you can take a nap or read a great book with your favorite herbal tea.
The pool is small and is heated to 86 degrees for your comfort. No extra charges to heat the pool. There is NO SMOKING allowed anywhere inside the home or near any open windows or doors, extra fees apply if smoke drifts inside the home. Propane grill outside. Electric allowance is $220/m (plenty!). This home is in a quiet residential area. No parties. Quiet hours at 10PM. Beautiful home in a quiet residential area and just a short walk to the main Siesta Key Beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.