Ocean Beach Gleason home rests on Siesta Key near Siesta Key Beach and Siesta Key Village. This is a stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bath updated and custom home all on one level with a saltwater pool (heat optional) and spa that over looks a small lake. Bring your well-behaved Fido with prior approval to this comfortable, gorgeous home. You will want to come back every year.... Only a 6 minute bike ride to the beach! (Non-smoking property)
The chef in your family will enjoy creating delicious seafood dishes in the updated and modern kitchen. New white wood and glass front custom cabinets, granite natural stone counters, soft close drawers, stainless appliances including a Bosch dishwasher, side by side Whirlpool stainless refrigerator with front door water/ice quick access, built-in oven with a convection oven built-in above, a separate black glass 4 burner stove, just added a new toaster oven & air fryer combo (Jan '24), a stainless farmhouse sink and black granite natural stone counters including a breakfast nook with seating for 3 people. Mexican Terra-Cotta floors make for easy cleanups and cool on the feet.
Bring the whole gang as there is over 1900 heated sqft and over 2500 sqft in total. In addition, this home has an all house water filtration system. There are a total of 5 TV's for streaming and a new BBQ grill was added August 2022. We do not provide propane refills.
Right off the kitchen is a casual dining area with a table that seats 8 comfortably.... the dining room has multiple integrated sliders that literally span the wall opening up to the heated saltwater pool/spa and Lake Norma making for spectacular views. Mexican terra-cotta floors expand the dining and kitchen area and vaulted beams and ceilings create an inviting & open living space. Original Terrazzo flooring expands throughout the living room with a large flat screen TV, large corner sofa and chairs (2) with multiple integrated sliding doors that open up out into the patio/pool area. Plenty of loungers and seating for everyone on the custom paver patio/pool area plus a grill (propane refills not included) for those family cookouts by the pool. There is an abundance of birds that will come to greet you while laying out poolside. Bald Eagles, Egrets, Great Blue Herons, and much more. The spectacular view will rejuvenate your soul, so come see for yourself!
Pool and spa can be heated for additional cost. Please confirm pricing with us.
Bedroom #1 is spacious with a King bed, night time reading lights, ceiling fan, wood tile flooring, large custom closet and windows covered with wood blinds for a great night's sleep. There is a flat screen TV for streaming as well. The bathroom is just around the corner between bedroom #1 and bedroom #4, The bathroom is beautifully updated and modern with soft close drawers and cabinetry, a step-in shower, and beautifully tiled with a natural limestone counter.
There is a lovely 4th bedroom that now has a new twin bed plus a king bed but NO closet in this room. This bedroom has a Hisense Smart TV. There are sliding doors leading out to the saltwater pool area and a work desk in the room to make catching up on emails a breeze. On the other side of the home are the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed, ceiling fan, wood tile flooring, large custom closet, Smart TV and a long bench window seat overlooking the lake, patio and pool area. The 3rd bedroom now has a King size bed, wood tile flooring, closet, ceiling fan, a Smart TV and windows ...allowing lots of sunshine to start the day but only if you want it....they're covered with wood blinds.
Plenty of parking for multiple car situations in the shell driveway plus allowing for covered parking. A private laundry room with full size washer/dryer is separate from the house but very close by. It's quite large and roomy! Feel free to pack light as doing laundry while suntanning on the pool deck will make doing laundry a fun time!
The location of this home is fantastic as it's just a short drive or 6 min bike ride to famous Siesta Key Beach, rated #1 in the USA, plus easy access to many shops & restaurants in Siesta Key Village. After dinner ride a bike to the local ice cream parlor with many flavor options of homemade gelato....sure to please everyone in the big family. This home is located close to the island’s north bridge for easy access to Westfield Siesta Key Mall shops including Lucky's Grocery Store and many restaurant and shopping options.
Storage shed outside filled with beach and pool toys. The nearest public beach (Beach Access 3) is a 6 minute bike ride away (1.1 miles) and the main Siesta Key beach is 2.2 miles away.
Absolutely NO SMOKING on the property, inside or out. Thank you in advance for respecting the owner's wishes.
A well behaved dog is allowed with approval. No cats allowed!
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.