Palm Bay Club Bayside Closest to Gulf
Palm Bay Private Beach, Renovated with Quality Furnishings, Pools/Spa on Gulf & Bay, Bay Sunrises
Vacation like a King and Queen in one of Siesta Key's most luxurious resorts, The Palm Bay Club! This beach to bay resort condominium community has an abundance of fine amenities sure to please you. This complex provides a Private Beach with Private Access, beautifully manicured grounds and a tropical courtyard, fishing pier, boat slip for rent, a heated pool overlooking the Gulf and another heated pool overlooking the Bay and large custom spa overlooking the serene bay as well, a state of the art fitness center, recreation lounge, and 2 lighted tennis/Pickleball courts and finally charcoal grills overlooking the bay. Vacationing at Palm Bay Club will provide many memorable moments with picture perfect Bay sunrises and picture perfect Beach sunsets. Plus, #1 rated famous Public Siesta Key Beach is close by.....You’ll never want to leave this fine resort! Rent a cabana on your private beach and bask in the shade by the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico with beautiful quartz sand.
Palm Bay Club is centrally located on Siesta Key and close to Siesta Key Village where you will discover many incredible restaurants. Everything from burgers and beers to fine dining including surf and turf, oysters on the half shell, exotically prepared fish or roasted duck. Save room after dinner so you can enjoy some incredible homemade gelato at one of our fine ice cream shops while window shopping in the village. It’s all at your fingertips so no need for a car. One parking space is available for each condo. This custom end unit 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is fully updated.....located on the bay side and all condos in Palm Bay Club have access to bay side and gulf side amenities.
The kitchen is beautifully updated with stainless appliances and solid stone white/gray quartz countertops. All stocked with everything you need to make home cooked meals. Full size stackable washer and dryer are in the entryway closet so no need to bring the whole closet. The kitchen countertop is extended and quite long...enough to seat 5 people. The kitchen is completely open so you won't miss a thing. There's a large dining table that seats 8-10 adults. The whole gang can sit together at one table and enjoy family mealtime. Off the dining area is a bar area with cabinets, small stainless bar refrigerator and countertop. Keep the white wine cold and the kitchen refrigerator space available for meals and snacks.
Off the bar is the Master King Ensuite with sliders that open out to the long patio. Remote ceiling fan, barn door walk-in closet, flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom with step-in shower. The second bedroom has a Queen bed and a Twin bed. The Living Room is decorated in high end furnishings. Open up the California shutters and let the sunshine light up the room! There are 2 leather sofas one in white and one in gray that is large enough to seat 4. It has an ottoman too!. Enjoy movie night with family...the flat screen is huge! Chips and Salsa anyone!
The gulf and private beach is across the street with a crosswalk and flashing signs for your safety.
Check out the lit dock over the intracoastal in the evening...look for the Dolphins and Manatees!
Siesta Key beach is a short walk away with new shower facilities and concession stands or a 3 min bike ride. On Sunday's at SKB is the Drum Circle before sunset.
Something you must experience! Siesta Key offers free trolley rides up and down Midnight Pass Road and into Siesta Key Village as well.
The complex provides lounge chairs. In addition, there is a contracted provider of upscale double beach loungers with turtle tops, umbrellas, and paddle boards right on this complex beach which are available for daily or weekly rental.
Two pools and a hot tub all overlooking water
New Fitness Center (office requires $40 refundable fee for key fob)
Private beach with beach chairs
Reserve beach cabanas with loungers for a fee
One parking spot
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Colleen Finnegan with Re/Max Alliance Group
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145