Midnight Cove II Ground Level Close to Pool
New Listing, Private Beach Access, Ground Fl, Steps to Heated Pool, WiFi, Tennis/PickleBall. BBQ
Midnight Cove ii is on the intracoastal waterway with more amenities offered than most complexes on Siesta Key.....heated pool, deeded beach access across the street, tennis courts, grilling station with brightly painted picnic tables, boat docks, fitness, basketball hoop and a carwash station. We have everything you need for the perfect vacation! In just 10 seconds you can be at the heated community swimming pool lying on a lounger in the warm Florida sunshine or sitting at a table under an umbrella in the shade with your favorite beverage. It’s up to you! Our private beach access on Siesta Key is a short walk across the street. Layout poolside overlooking the canal or lie on the beach soaking up the sun; play in the Gulf or take a stroll along the shoreline. So many choices you have to make for the "perfect day”. The best part is, this ground level condo is only a few steps to the heated community pool! Come enjoy all that Midnight Cove has to offer!
Condo & Complex Highlights:
Ground Level Unit
Use of Private Beach Access Across the Street
QUEEN Master w/TV
Guest Bedroom-2 TWIN Beds/TV
Full Granite Kitchen
Large Living Room
Tile Floors Throughout
Beach Towels/2 Chairs/1 Umbrella Included
Two Bathrooms Both With Showers
Steps to the Heated Pool
Complex Laundry at Entrance of complex
Complex BBQ Grills/Basketball/Small Gym
Two TennisPick Ball Courts Close to Unit
One Week Minimum Property
NO Smoking or Vaping Inside
No Pets Allowed
Midnight Cove is a fantastic complex on Siesta Key! The deeded beach access is just across the street with a shower to rinse off the soft powdery quartz sand. Pool has an outdoor shower as well plus bathrooms. The location of the complex is perfect....within minutes you're in reach of restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops, ice cream and more! Leave your vehicle under the assigned carport spot during your vacation and walk or bike or use free trolley ride to get around. Your choice!
We provide two beach chairs, one beach umbrella and beach towels.
Come inside using keyless entry...so convenient! This unit sleeps four and there's plenty of room. Tile flooring throughout! There's a full kitchen stocked with pots, pans, dishes etc plus small appliances, like a blender & coffeemaker. It's open to the living room so you won't miss a thing. Guest bathroom is just around the corner at the entryway and has a tiled shower plus a pedestal sink. The twin bedroom is around the corner from the bathroom. Has two twin beds, cable TV and a closet to put your things away neatly. On the other side of the condo is the master bedroom. It has a queen bed, TV with cable and mirrored closet doors. The 2nd bathroom is just outside the door. It has a granite topped vanity , and a tiled shower with tub. The living room area is quite large with stacked sliding doors that open up the length of the wall. Lovely views too!!
Just steps to the community heated pool. Head out for a quick dip with ease. Tennis courts/pick ball available to join-in using a signup sheet for the months of Feb-Apr, basketball hoop and grilling area all are close to this unit. A car wash station too.
This is a weekly minimum property. No Pets of any type are allowed. No smoking of any type allowed inside the unit or on the patio. Assigned covered parking so no worries about finding space.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.