Jamaica Royale - 87
Beach front complex W/PRIVATE BEACH , 3 Pools, Renovated & Charming, Patio, Close to Heated Pool
Beautifully UPDATED!! Let's see.....Private Beach....3 heated community swimming pools, one being near the beach, free covered parking, gas grills, outdoor shower...all.on Famous Siesta Key with it's white, cool, powdery sand.....build sandcastles, walk the beach to pick-up shells, play in the Gulf of Mexico.....it's all here waiting for you!
You have peek-a-boo views of the glistening waters from the sidewalk just outside the back of the unit. Walk to put your toes in the sand in around a minute!
Highlights: Walk to the Private Beach, WiFi, Cable & Streaming, 3 Pools, Updated Villa, King Master, Lanai, Beach Accessories, Full Kitchen, New Stackable W/D in the Villa, Covered Assigned Parking, Shuffleboard
The location of this resort is ideal as it rests on Siesta Key beach. It's also just a short 1.5 miles away from the heart of Siesta Key Village. Leave your car parked in the shade and take one of several free rides offered where you tip for appreciation. Visit the many great shops to purchase beach wear or high-end clothing. Walk down the sidewalk and scour for many great restaurants to choose from or grab a hot donut at our local Meaney's Mini Donut stand. If homemade ice cream or gelato is your thing, stop at Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream or choose Big Olaf's Amish homemade fare. It's all at your fingertips if you stay in our villa at Jamaica Royale.
This unit is in the single story section with covered parking in the front. Garden views from the living room & lanai.
Come inside out villa it's truly delightful! The flooring is gorgeous wide plank wood tiles in grey. The kitchen is updated with lovely solid stone granite and oak cabinet with stainless steel appliances. The stainless side by side door refrigerator has convenient front door water/ice access, a stainless built-in microwave sits above the black and stainless glass top stove/oven. All dishes, glasses and basic appliances are provided. Extended granite counter with bar seating for 4 on comfortable cushioned-back stools. The gorgeous beach themed living room has a sofa sleeper, new draperies, new soft on your feet, blue fluffy rug and 2 new modern soft gray chairs just added Nov 2020. Plan movie night with the family on the large flat screen TV with Cable/WiFi included plus streaming is available....so get the popcorn popping! Sliders open out to the private lanai with garden views. Enjoy some wine and fruit in the shade under the umbrella.
There are two bedrooms....take a walk down the hallway past the guest bathroom to the master King suite. Get a good night's sleep on the King bed with new blackout draperies. You have a small flat screen (cable) to watch your favorite night time show. Remote ceiling fan, gorgeous new wood tile flooring, ensuite bathroom with a tub/shower combo completes the modern retro master suite! Guest bedroom has two queen beds, two small closets and a dresser for all your belongings to be neatly put away if you wish. New blackout draperies cover the windows for a great night's sleep! No TV in the guest room. The guest bath is right outside the door and is basic with a small sink and step-to shower.
Beach accessories are provided and stored in a container on the patio.
This is a NON-SMOKING COMPLEX per the HOA Rules. Sorry, no pets allowed.
The complex will be resurfacing the parking lot. Exact dates to be determined.
A shower is available for Jamaica Royale guests as you re-enter the property from the beach. There are also water hoses provided by each Garden apartment to remove sand from your feet and from the beach supplies. There are two shuffleboard courts Two BBQ gas grills. You are welcome to use them any time. Covered parking for your car so it stays dry and cool. Local management with excellent customer service for quick response. We can't wait to host you!
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Gregg Center with Premier Sotheby's International Realty or click here to see properties for sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.