Harbor Towers on the 6th Floor
New Listing w/Bay & Marina Views, Heated Pools, Walk to Beach, WiFi/Cable, Tennis, Screened Lanai
New Rental! Close to both Siesta Key beach and Crescent beach makes this property the perfect location for beach goers! Walk to either beach! A premier property with amenities such as heated (85 degrees!) pools, 3 Har-Tru Clay tennis courts, fishing & boat docks, BBQ Grilling station, Clubhouse etc! No need to keep searching; we got you covered! Enjoy the bay and private Harbor Tower marina views right from the condo balcony. The fine white sands of Siesta Key Beach are well-known and appreciated around the world. Walk to Crescent Beach and enjoy amazing sunsets every evening.
Harbor Towers 6th Floor Highlights:
Great Bay Views!
WiFi/Cable TV (3 TV’s)
1 Assigned Parking Spot
Updated Kitchen W/Keurig
Screened Balcony w/Bay View
King Master w/Bay Views
Guest Bedroom Twin Beds, Bay Views
2 Bathroom, One Tub
Walk to Siesta Key Beach
Walk to Crescent Beach
Gated Complex, Coded Access
2 Heated Pools
Clubhouse, Gym, Social Room
3 Lighted Har-Tru Courts
Complex Grilling Station
Complex Outdoor Dining
This complex has wonderful amenities such as....heated pool kept at a comfortable 85 degrees all year round. You can fish right off of the docks, have a picnic overlooking the water, and grill up your fresh catch on the complex provided built-in BBQ grills (4) plus shaded table & chairs all near the swimming pools. Play tennis on the three lighted Har-Tru Clay tennis courts right near the water that are maintained daily. 24 hour advance reservation is required
Enter the condo using keyless entry. The full kitchen is stocked with dishes, glasses, pots, pans and includes small appliances, stainless refrigerator with ice-maker. Everything you need to cook at home (no food items). Off the kitchen is a dining table for 4 people to enjoy sit-down meals together. The living room includes cable TV and access to the screened balcony with incredible views of the bay and marina! Sit outside in the fresh breezes while enjoying a home cooked meal at the dining table for 4.
The master bedroom with a king bed, walk-in closet, cable also has great views of the bay! Right outside of the master is an updated two room bath with a tiled shower and granite vanity.
The guest bedroom has 2 twin beds, closet, cable TV and yes, great bay views! Full two room bath right outside the door and includes a tub.
*Complex Window Replacement Project is scheduled to start May 2023 and is a 2 year project. This unit is scheduled to be done approximately a year from now in April 2024. Each stack will take about 8 weeks each to be finished. Please inquire with us prior to booking with questions or for more information. We will block off the time we expect this unit will be impacted once the work starts and we can estimate how the work will flow.
Harbor Towers has bike racks and a kayak launch area. Feel free to ask us to coordinate with a local rental company for you to have bicycles and/or kayaks waiting for you when you arrive. Kayak and bike rentals are plentiful here and many deliver. A social room is available to reserve with a fully equipped kitchen, plenty of tables and a wide screen TV. The complex is friendly and always hosting events and you are welcome to join in if you choose.
Easy walk to Siesta Key beach or Crescent Beach. Harbor Towers is located a couple blocks away from the overflow Siesta Key beach parking. According to public maps, it’s approximately 14 minutes walk from the condo to put your feet in the soft powder-like sands.
No pets and no smoking/vaping inside the condo or inside the complex.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.