Post Ian Update - Ready for Bookings!
Harbor Towers sits directly on the bay where you can enjoy morning sunrises. This is a premier property with all the amenities you could want or need and located conveniently on Siesta Key close to famous Siesta Key beach! Fabulous powdery white sands of Siesta Key Beach are just a short bike ride or Trolley ride away.
*Unit Window Replacement Project is scheduled for April 2023. End date to be determined. This project will require cranes and other equipment. More information will be shared once received. Each stack will take about 8 weeks each to be finished. Please inquire with us prior to booking for more information.
King Master with views of pool & bay!
Guest BR has 2 Queen beds with pool & bay views!
Assigned parking space so you will never need to look for parking!
A heated pool and a smaller wading pool for children are waiting for you. Considered one of Siesta Key's nicest pools, they are kept at a comfortable 85 degrees all year round. You can fish right off of the docks, have a picnic overlooking the water, and grill up your fresh catch on the complex provided BBQ grills. There are 4 propane built-in grills at the pool with shaded table and chairs. Fitness room is currently closed for renovations - estimated reopening date Dec 26 (subject to change).
The complex has bike racks and a kayak launch area. Feel free to ask us to coordinate with a local rental company for you to have bicycles and/or kayaks waiting for you when you arrive, or take advantage of our free program (details below). A social room is available to reserve with a fully equipped kitchen, plenty of tables and a wide screen TV. The complex is friendly and always hosting events and you are welcome to join in if you choose. Play tennis on the three lighted Har-Tru Clay tennis courts right near the water that are maintained daily. 24 hour advance reservation is required. Check out the renovated exercise facility with state of the art treadmills, elliptical machines, weight machines and free weights, all to keep you active and in shape while on your vacation.
The kitchen is large and updated with stainless appliances, Corian countertops, Oak cabinetry with both oak doors and glass front doors with interior lighting, stainless refrigerator, stainless dishwasher, and oven/stove with 5 burner black glass top and a Keurig Coffee Maker. *Please note that there is NO sink disposal. There is enough room to work up some magically delicious meals.
The living room has Tommy Bahama furniture with enough seating for 6 most of which is seated around the wall-mounted flat screen TV for comfy viewing, WiFi, Cable and a dvd player are provided. It's open, light and bright and you can enjoy the pleasant views of the beautiful bay, pool and tennis courts. No doubt you will enjoy your stay at Harbor Towers. Enjoy your family meals at the dining room table for 4 that gives you lovely views of the bay, tennis courts and community swimming pool.
Enter one of two master bedrooms and enjoy the large comfy KING size bed with great views of the heated pool, tennis courts and the bay... Included is a flat screen TV, his/her closet, dressers and a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo just outside your door.
The second master suite has 2 QUEEN beds with views of the bay, tennis courts and pool area. There is a large walk-in closet plus a dresser for all your vacation clothes and a flatscreen TV to help you fall asleep at night. You have a full bathroom with tub/shower combo right outside your bedroom door. Check out the Matterport video to walk through the condo.
There is a laundry room with coin operated machines available on each floor.
One assigned parking space is included. There are additional guest spots as well.
Beach chairs, Beach towels, beach umbrella and cooler are included. Take a free golf cart ride (tips encouraged) to our vast, #1 rated in the USA, Siesta Key Beach, or use the Siesta Key Breeze Trolley which is free and stops outside the complex every 30 minutes from 10AM to 10PM. Go check out the weekly Drum circle on Sunday for sunset.
This is gated complex with secured entry and security. Siesta Key is safe, but this complex is extra secure.
Booking in season? Please book in a minimum of 2 week increments with no space in-between other bookings. Ask if unsure.
No Smoking inside the condo or on the balconies. No Pets Allowed
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
*complex window project starting sometime in April 2023. As we receive more information we will update this listing*
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145