We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Due to damage from storms in the past, repair and restoration work needs to be done in Finisterra. The work is scheduled to begin Monday May 9 2022 and will immediately replace a small portion of the roof on Building 8 (this condo is in this building).
The preliminary schedule is as follows:
Buildings 8 and 9 (units 24, 25, 26, and 27)
Roof replacement: Complete
Siding replacement: through mid-July
Please be aware there will be noise associated with this work between the hours of 8AM and 5PM Monday-Friday, and possibly Saturday.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- King size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Big screen TV
- Private bathroom
- King Bed
-Sleeper sofa (queen)
* Fantastic views of the Choctawhatchee Bay from balcony!
* The Living Room features a flat screen TV, wireless internet, and cable channels. Sleeper Sofa, chair and table
* Master bedroom with king bed and adjoining full private bath features flat screen TV. Dresser and two night stands.
* Bedroom with king bed and flat screen TV
* Dining area has table for meals and games
* Full kitchen has everything needed to make and serve meals. Blender, coffee maker and toaster included.
* Outdoor Community Pool
* Tennis court
* FREE Wireless High-Speed Internet
* Onsite coin laundry
* Close to Eglin AFB, Hurlburt Field not too far. Perfect for TDY quarters.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your condo and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you check in instructions by email.
This comfy, two bedroom condominium is located in the town of Shalimar and has awesome views of Choctawhatchee Bay. Sit back and relax on your balcony and watch the boats and dolphins while sipping your favorite beverage. Designed to sleep six with two private full baths. This condominium is a great get-away for a romantic weekend or family vacation. Convenient to Eglin AFB, this condo makes a great home away from home for TDY or contractors. We also welcome transient military that need a place while moving into our out of the area.
Incredible views from the balcony with plenty of comfortable seating for dining alfresco. Living room boasts queen-size pull-out sleeper sofa for additional guests and large flatscreen TV for watching the game. Private Wifi is also available in this unit.
Fix a meal in your well equipped kitchen which includes blender, ice maker, dishwasher, and all the conveniences of home. Dining area has seating for six.
Ready for fine dining and nightlife? There are many options in Fort Walton Beach and Destin (check out the guest book for recommendations).
WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Please include your desired start and end date in the message.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age (active duty military exempt). No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
This property does not allow pets.
Other House Rules are located in the Guest Book, the iTrip Mobile Application and the iTrip Tenant website.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, and a starter supply with dish soap (and dishwasher soap too), laundry soap and facial tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, hair dryer, and iron
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days. One ticket per activity per day.
Free Fun Activities Include:
Big Kahuna Water Park
Sea Blaster--Dolphin Cruise
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
NOTE: A Limited Damage Waiver fee is included in all bookings in lieu of a deposit. Please contact us for more information.
LONG TERM STAYS: If you plan to stay more than 30 days, you may be required to have a cleaning every 30 days by our cleaners. The cleaning fee will be added to your booking for each 30 days of your stay after booking. Contact us for more information.
CANCELLATIONS: We will follow the cancel policy you were provided by the booking channel you used. Be sure to read your rental agreement for all of the cancellation terms. Please contact the website from which you made the booking to initiate a refund; or contact us directly.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
1) No boats or watercraft are permitted on the property.
2) Boats may not be docked or attached to the sea wall.
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur at least 30 days prior to arrival date. We will allow a full refund cancel if you cancel within 24 hours of booking your stay, even if you book within 30 days of arrival. If cancellation occurs 30 days or more prior to arrival date and more than 24 hours from booking, all monies will be refunded with the exception of a $100.00 administrative fee. GUESTS THAT CANCEL 30 DAYS OR LESS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT. There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities request mandatory hurricane evacuation, in which case the refund will be pro-rated based on the room rate. VACATION INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. The following are the ONLY reasons we will provide a full refund from the time of booking until arrival date: 1) the government orders travel ban or quarantine. 2) The beaches are ordered closed by the government 3) government restricts vacation rental check-ins that affect the arrival date.
NOTE: We will no longer give refunds due to positive COVID tests. We recommend vacation insurance or one of the available vaccines.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, and soap are provided. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 6 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. Additionally, a fee of $100 per person per night for each person above the sleeping capacity of 6 will be due immediately. A PERSON IS COUNTED REGARDLESS OF AGE!
SECURITY CAMERASIf security cameras are present at the property, the listing and house rules will disclose this fact. Security cameras are soley for visual (no audio) monitoring outside the property and are not present inside the property. Tenant agrees that in outside areas there is no reasonable expectation of privacy and accepts the monitoring of the outside by security camera. Tenant agrees not to tamper with the security cameras.
POOL, DOCK & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a private or community pool; tenant agrees and acknowledges that the pool can be dangerous area, that the patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the private pool, and/or patio areas; and will hold Owner and Agent harmless in case of injury or death. Owners and Agent require Tenant follow all published pool rules, which are available in the Guest Book and in the House Rules provided with the listing. No one should swim alone or allow children to be unattended at any time. No Diving or climbing on rocks around pool. The gate to the pool must stay closed at all times unless entering or exiting. Please read about signs of drowning and realize a drowning person will not scream for help. NO LIFEGUARD IS PROVIDED.
We take cleanliness seriously, but sometimes we do make mistakes. When booking this property, you agreed to report any issues with cleanliness within 12 hours of check in. This property does not come with daily housekeeping services, so after the first 12 hours you accept the property as-is. Of course, please let us know of any maintenance issues.
Check in and Check out Time
Check in time is _CheckinTime_ on _CheckinDate_.
Check out time is _CheckoutTime_ on _CheckoutDate_.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum of $250 fee for unautorized late checkout.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Violation of these rules may result in eviction without refund or additional fees.
NO TRAILER OR RV PARKING IS ALLOWED.
You must park in space 24C. Extra vehicle must be parked in unmarked space. Please display yellow parking pass while staying. Be sure to leave behind when checking out.
Grilling is not permitted in Finisterra on balconies! There are two outdoor charcoal grills available near the pool/tennis courts you can use.
2) This property is part of a homeowner's association. While rare, the association may request to access the unit during reasonable hours to make emergency repairs to prevent damage to common areas or other units.
3) Trash dumpsters are located in the parking lot right past entrance gate. Please discard trash in these dumpsters.
4) Please keep noise to normal family activities. Observe quiet time between 10PM and 8AM.
5) No Pets!!!! If pets are found to have stayed in the unit or are reported in the unit and you did not disclose before check in, you will be required to pay a $500 cleaning fee, pay for any damage caused by the pet and may be evicted without refund. Service animals are premitted per Florida law and must be disclosed prior to check in.
6) Any intentional damage to the common areas will be paid by the guest.
7) This unit is no-smoking. Smoking means anything inhaled that is not prescribed by a doctor. Smoking inside the unit will result in an additional $300 cleaning fee. We respect your right to smoke, so please smoke outside on the balcony (upstairs or downstairs) with the doors and windows closed. Please be respectful of the neighbors. Be sure to discard all trash in the designated area.
8) Please do NOT fly drones on the property. Flying drones is prohibited.
Pool Rules (these are from the HOA...we didn't make these up!):
1) Proper swim attire must be worn. Children not potty trained must wear waterproof swim diapers.
2) Children under 14 must be under the supervision of an adult 18 years of age or older.
3) State law requires all people to shower before entering the pool (shower is right next to pool).
4) The Board of Health regulations prohibit people with communicable fungal or infectious diseases from entering the pool.
(5) Lounges and chairs should be covered by a towel when in use in order to keep them clean and oil free for the next user.
(6) No flotation devices or scuba gear is allowed in the pool area.
(7) No diving or running is permitted in the pool area.
(8) Unnecessary splashing and/or noisy or boisterous conduct are not acceptable in the pool area.
(9) No food or breakable containers are allowed in the pool area immediately adjacent to the pool.
(10) No skateboards, roller blades or bikes are allowed inside the fenced pool area.
(11) Due to state regulations, the pool is closed at dusk.
(12) There is no lifeguard on duty. Use of the pool is at tenant's risk.
(13) No smoking or vaping at the pool. Please follow any other posted rules and hours.
Seawall Rules (I'm not making this up, I swear):
1) If you want to enter the water, you may use the small beach area behind building 15. NO LIFEGUARD. Swim at your own risk.
2) Do not tether anything to the sea wall. Do not store any items on the sea wall.
3) Do not remove rocks or stones from the sea wall. Rock or stone throwing are not allowed.
4) You will be responsible for any damage you do to the sea wall.
1) Tennis shoes only on court, please.
2) One hour time limit if others waiting.
3) No bicycles, skaeboards or anything with wheels permitted on courts.
4) Non-players must wathc from outside the fence.
5) Only water is permitted inside the court area.
1) Please store in the designated stairwell areas.
2) Chain only to the bicycle rack.
3) Please do not ride on the sidewalk, lawn, tennis courts or in the pool area.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 234-7425