Trails End Lodge is a beautiful, spacious cabin in Pigeon Forge with views from both decks. It is conveniently located minutes from the natural beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and the Arts and Crafts Community, entertainment, shopping and a 3 minute trip to the Trolley Stop and Gatlinburg Visitors Center.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 14)
• Two King Size Master Suites on the Main Level with Private Bathrooms and Flat-Screen TVs
• Upstairs Large Master Suite with a King Bed, Private Bathroom and Flat-Screen TV
• Lower level includes Two King Size Master Suites with Private Bathrooms and Flat-Screen TVs
• Cabin includes 2-sleeper sofas for an additional 4-guests
There is easy access into the main level where the living area features a beautiful stone fireplace, two sofas and a 4K LCD TV. The kitchen is fully equipped, and the decks offer Adirondack chairs to relax in and enjoy the beautiful views. A great place to unwind and enjoy your early mornings, or relaxing in the evenings after your long day of adventures! Off of the living room you will find two of the five master bedroom suites with king beds and their own private baths with 4K LCD TVs. Upstairs, guests will find another large Master Suite with a king bed, private bathroom and 4K LCD TV. Adjoining the bedroom is a loft area with a pool table, a love seat and bar table with stools. On the lower level guests can enjoy many hours of fun in the Theater Room with a 70 inch 4K LCD TV, an arcade machine with lots of games to choose from and Foosball. This level also includes two more master suites with their own private bathroom in addition to one half bath. Guests can take some time to relax in the four person hot tub. The laundry room is located on the lower level and provides a full-size washer and dryer. THE LODGE has all the amenities a cabin can offer, inviting you to come create memories that will last a lifetime!
* 5 King Bedrooms w/ Private Bathrooms
* Hot Tub
* Loft Area Game Room with Pool Table
* 4K LCD TV's
* Theater Room with 70" 4K, arcade machine with lots of games and Foosball
* Full-size washer and dryer
* Seasonal Gas Fireplace
* Outdoor Seasonal Pool and Indoor Community Pool
* Easy Access to Pigeon Forge to avoid the traffic and Tanger Outlet Mall
* 7 miles to Dollywood and Splash Country
* 8.5 miles to the NEW Soaky Mountain Waterpark
* 13 miles to Gatlinburg
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Thank you for leaving the great review and feedback. We appreciate you staying with us, and are happy to hear you and your family were able to all gather comfortably in this cabin. We look forward to hosting you again on your next Smoky Mountain vacation.