Welcome to Too Cozy! This cute 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin is located in the Sky Harbour Community - between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. A 15 minute drive and you can be close to attractions, restaurants and shopping. Come enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains at Too Cozy. Whether you just want a romantic weekend away or your getting away for some family fun in the Smokies, this cabin has it all!
- Up to $500 in Free Tickets (see below)
- Dog Friendly!!!
- BRAND NEW generator installed summer of 2022! - Who wants to be without power?
- Large 50" Flat Screen TV in Living Room
- Large 55" Flat Screen TV in Master bedroom
- Kitchen Table with bar type seating for 4
- Mini Bar located in Loft Area
- 6-person Hot Tub
- Screened in porch
- Multi-Cade Arcade Machine, Ms Pacman, Frogger, etc.
- Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bathroom
- Gas Grill
- 7 miles to Gatlinburg
- 6 miles to Pigeon Forge
**SMALL PET FRIENDLY(one dog) - $25 DAILY FEE - PLEASE CONTACT AN AGENT TO ADD THIS AMENITY TO YOUR BOOKING **
Sleeping Arrangements: Sleeps (6)
- King Size Bedroom with 55" Flat Screen TV, Private Bath with Jacuzzi Tub and Walk-In Shower
- Queen Bed located in the loft area, 42" Flat Screen TV with access to Bathroom Tub/Shower Combo
- Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
You can unwind in the Hot Tub or Jacuzzi Tub after a day shopping and your long day of adventures, or enjoy some downtime with a movie. Enjoy the Cozy Fireplace. Enjoy that morning cup of coffee on the front porch, or enjoy the small, but quaint porch area upstairs. Too Cozy may be your next secret Smoky Mountain getaway!
Downtown Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are only minutes away and you can be sure to enjoy live entertainment, restaurants, and even dinner shows like Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, or Hatfield and McCoy's. If you are looking for a few hikes, the National Park is the place to be! From Cades Cove to Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail and even Cherokee, NC, you will be delighted with the beauty and diversity that the Smoky Mountains has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200