**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
Come enjoy our fully remodeled and professionally decorated condo and explore all that Scottsdale has to offer! If you love to golf Westin Kierland Golf Course is in walking distance so you can get in a round or two at the 27-hole golf course during your stay. The TPC is also just minutes away and you will find unique shops, upscale dining and entertainment at Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter just a mile away plus easy access to the freeway and close to Mayo Clinic. It doesn't get any better than this! The beautiful community includes heated outdoor pool, spa, fitness room, stainless BBQ area and large ramada for outdoor dining.
*The HOA requires additional information when occupying the home. We will reach out to you to request this information which includes vehicle information.
-Keurig Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Seating up to 6
Plus 2 Barstools at counter
-King size bed
-55" Smart TV w/ Youtube TV Live
-Private bathroom with double sinks & walk in shower
-Queen size bed
-Dresser and closet
-Full size Washer and dryer
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-Queen Sleeper Sofa
-Smart TV's w/ Youtube TV Live
-Parking: Garage parking for 2. There is additional uncovered parking spots available on a first come, first serve basis in the complex for a fee of $5.00 per day or $100 for the month. If additional parking is needed the fee is to be paid directly to the HOA upon arrival.
Make yourself at home in our immaculate resort style 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in a gated community with garage parking for two vehicles plus direct access to the condo. Enter the condo on ground level and walk up the stairs to find an open floor plan and a complete remodel. All the beautiful designer touches make this condo really stand out. The kitchen has a microwave, dishwasher, fridge, stove/oven, Keurig coffee machine and items to prepare your meals and a dining area seating for 6 plus 2 barstools at the kitchen counter. The cozy living room has a sleeper sofa for additional sleeping and 2 chairs along with a custom gas fireplace and a flat screen 55" smart TV w/ Youtube TV Live. Step outside onto the balcony just off the living room that has outdoor seating and dining on those beautiful Arizona mornings or evenings.
Retreat to the Master bedroom that features a King size bed, 55" flat screen smart TV with w/ Youtube TV Live, closet and private master bathroom that boasts a beautiful walk in shower and double sinks. The guest bedroom has a queen size bed and dresser and the guest bathroom has tub/shower combo and a single sink.
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*No Parties or Events allowed
This property cannot be used for purposes identified in the City of Phoenix Ordinance Section 10-195(c). The City of Phoenix short-term registration number for this property is 2022-1796
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 4 3 7 2 3 3
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including:
- Golf at Starfire Golf Club
- Medieval Times
- OdySea Aquarium
- Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
- Phoenix Zoo
**Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays over 28 days.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234