A Bear's View
AMENITIES and nestled between Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg/Hot Tub /Game Room/WiFi **Free Fun-see below
U+1F43B A Bear's View is a spacious 2-bedroom with a bunk room, 2.5 bath cabin with a huge game room area and will sleep up to 9 people comfortably. Upon entering you will notice the vaulted ceiling with large windows and access to the deck where you can find the hot tub. Sectional seating in front of the (seasonal) gas fireplace with a 70" flat screen TV over the fireplace. The open concept living area has a fully functional kitchen close at hand while still enjoying the company of family or friends closeby.
***************** SMALL PET FRIENDLY(one dog) - $25 DAILY FEE - PLEASE CONTACT AN AGENT TO ADD THIS AMENITY TO YOUR BOOKING ******************
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 9)
* Main level: King Size Bedroom with In-Room Jacuzzi tub. The bathroom is shared with access from the bedroom or right off of the kitchen area. This bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower
* Upstairs semi-open loft: King Size Bed with Private Bathroom with a walk-in shower
* Downstairs game and media room with extra sleeping for 5-people. Twin over Queen Bunk and a Sleeper Sofa on this level. This level only has a half bath.
* Large 70" Flat-Screen TV in living room with DVD player and Roku
* Gas BBQ Grill
* Parking for 2-3 cars in front of cabin
* Seasonal Gas Fireplace (October thru March)
* Standard and Keurig Coffee Makers
* Hot Tub located on lower level deck
* Pool Table
* Multicade Arcade
* Large 75" Flat-Screen TV in game room area downstairs
* Porch Swing
* Country Rockers and extra seating on balconies
* Washer and Dryer available for guest use
Walk right into A Bear's View to begin your next Smoky Mountain Adventure. Plenty of space for you and your family and/or friends to enjoy your getaway while making new memories. A King Size Bedroom on the main level is well appointed with an in-room Jacuzzi tub and a shared bathroom with a walk-in shower. Upstairs you will find another King Size Bed in a semi-private loft with a Private Bathroom and walk-in shower. Each bedroom has their own TV. When you make your way downstairs you will find the large game room and sitting area equipped with a comfortable seating and a Large 75" Flat-Screen TV - great for MOVIE NIGHT! Enjoy a game of pool, foosball or a game of cards. As you make your way around the downstairs, there is a Twin over Queen Bunk bed with a separate TV and also a half bathroom for guest use.
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200