|Private sleeping alcove Queen|
|Futon Sofa Full|
You've found the perfect getaway in the perfect location! Welcome to this Studio condo (388 square feet) that includes a private sleeping alcove with a queen bed. The open floor plan makes this a perfect retreat for a couple, corporate traveler, small family or a girlfriends' weekend.
You cannot ask for a better location! This property is walking distance to some of Seattle's best tourist attractions: the Seattle Center (Space Needle, Children's Museum, Pacific Science Center, Chilhuly Garden and Glass), MoPOP museum, Seattle Aquarium, and Pike Place Market. This Belltown location offers access to some of Seattle's best restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, and the Downtown shopping area. And if you are a sports fan you are just a couple of miles away from the Seahawks, Mariners, and Sounders' stadiums so you can enjoy football, baseball, or soccer games!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Living Room - Full Size Futon Sofa
Private Sleeping Alcove with doors - Queen Size bed
NOTE: The maximum occupancy for this condo is 4 (please refer to House Rules)! If you want to bring more people please check out my other studio with a private sleeping alcove in the same building.
Additional condo in the same building:
- NEW! Portable air conditioning during summer months
- SMART TV (no cable or satellite tv)
- Stackable Washer / Dryer (in property)
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Toaster oven
- Coffee Maker
- Dinnerware for 4
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Hair dryer
- Iron and mini-ironing board
- Gym and Business Center (subject to COVID regulations)
- Seattle's Public Transit right out the front door
Built with a touch of European style, The Montreux was completed in 1999 by developer Christopher Koh of Coho Real Estate. Recognizing that Seattle’s downtown community was lacking buildings with character and charm, Koh’s vision of exceptionally affordable condos with timeless appeal came to fruition through design collaboration with John Boileau Architects and Dianne Shapard Interior Design. Together, they paid special attention to European architecture theme and details as well as creating an energy efficient, environmentally sound building. The 7 story building and features of the building include fitness center, club room, roof-top deck with expansive view of Elliott Bay, Lake Union and downtown, controlled access to building and parking, on-site building manager, and CAT-5 cable to the building. The Montreux is a great pied-a-terre, close to everything that downtown has to offer.
- Beautiful rooftop deck with views of the Space Needle and peek-a-boo views of the Puget Sound
- Quiet condo
- Private Juliette Balcony
- Full Kitchen with bar seating for 2
- Studio with a private alcove (with doors) with a Queen bed
Street parking is based on availability. Paid parking is from 8am-8pm and there is a 4 hr time limit (please follow all parking signs). The City of Seattle uses the app PayByPhone. It would be helpful to download it prior to arrival.
Every guests will be required to follow the condo rules and regulations. These rules will be available in the condo for your review
- Secure front lobby
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
* Non-smoking residence
* No pets
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* This condo comfortably sleeps 3, but House Rules allow 4 people. It is a Studio Condo (388 square feet). Maximum occupancy for this property is 4 people (see House Rules)
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful to the condo and your neighbors.