**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
Come experience the one of a kind Immaculate 2 story home just minutes from Kierland Commons unique, upscale outdoor lifestyle center that artfully blends shopping, dining and entertainment. Nearby you will find numerous golf courses including the TPC Scottsdale, family friendly entertainment, movie theaters, and much more. It's also near the Mayo Clinic with easy access to major freeways and Scottsdale Road which makes getting to any part of the Valley a breeze! Beautifully Decorated with 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, heated pool (There is a $85.00 per night pool heat fee that is automatically applied to each booking from October 1st through April 30th. We cannot guarantee any exact temperature for the pool or that in the coldest months it will be at your ideal temperature), pool table, outdoor fire pit table, outdoor BBQ grill, putting green and, covered patio with outdoor seating & dining.
-Traditional Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Seating for 14
4 at kitchen table
6 at dining room table
4 Barstools at counter
-Walk In Shower
MASTER BEROOM (Upstairs)
-King size bed
-65” Smart TV
(w/ YouTube TV Live)
Walk In Shower
Walk in Closet
GUEST BEDROOM #1 (Downstairs)
-Queen size bed
GUEST BEDROOM #2 (Upstairs)
-Queen size bed
GUEST BEDROOM #3 (Upstairs)
-Full Size Bed
-43” Smart TV (w/ YouTube TV Live)
GUEST BEDROOM #4 (Upstairs)
-Full Size bed
Jack n Jill BATHROOM (Upstairs)
*In between Guest bedroom 3 & 4
-Washer and dryer
-High Speed Internet 1 gig/Wifi
-YouTube TV Live
-Iron & Board
Downstairs you will find the kitchen, family room, dining room, pool table, guest bedroom #1, full bathroom (single sink & walk in shower) and laundry room with a full size stackable washer and dryer for your convenience. Enjoy a game of pool and while watching TV on the 50” Smart TV with YouTube TV live. Just off the kitchen is the dining room that seats 6. The kitchen is spacious and has everything you need to prepare you meals featuring plenty of counter and cupboard space, stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, ice maker, traditional coffee maker. There is seating for 4 at the kitchen table plus 4 barstools at the counter. Just off to the other side of the kitchen is the family room where after a fun day hiking or playing in the pool you can relax on the large sectional sofa and read a book or catch up on your favorite shows on the 65” Smart TV with YouTube TV Live and in the colder months you can also curl up on the sofa and enjoy the warmth from the gas fireplace.
There is the one bedroom downstairs that features a queen size bed. The other 4 bedrooms, and 2 additional guest bathrooms are located upstairs along with the master bedroom and private bathroom. The Master bedroom features a King size bed, 65” smart TV with YouTube TV Live, walk-in closet and private bathroom with double sinks, walk-in shower, and a separate tub. The second guest bedroom ensuite features a Queen size bed and private bathroom with single sink and tub/shower combo. The third guest bedroom features a full size bed, 43” Smart TV with YouTube TV Live. There is a a jack and jill bathroom between bedrooms 3 & 4 that features double sinks and tub/shower combo. The fourth guest bedroom has a full size bed and dresser.
The backyard is great for outdoor entertaining with family and friends! Enjoy the heated pool, putting green or grill up some burgers on the BBQ grill. Sit outside by the pool and enjoy the outdoor fire pit. It’s the perfect place to unwind!
Parking: 3 space Driveway parking ONLY
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*No Smoking allowed
*No Parties or Events allowed
There is a Ring Doorbell at the front door
This property cannot be used for purposes identified in the City of Phoenix Ordinance Section 10-195(c). The City of Phoenix short-term registration number for this property is: 2023001408.
The Owner, renter, and the guest may be liable for up to $2,000 to cover the costs of police response to the property pursuant to section 2-22 of the Phoenix City Code.
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 5 2 2 1 5 7
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions day including:
Golf at Starfire Golf Club
Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
Scottsdale Segway Tours
Free Fun! Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You may choose to go to the Phoenix Zoo in the morning then golf at lunch and then Medieval times that evening. Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays 28 nights or more.
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· For the safety of our home and guests there is a ring door bell
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 30. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 30 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234